Benidorm has long been a fond favourite among British tourists. Wiht beautiful beaches, delicious Mediterranean food, plus an excellent choice of all-inclusive deals on offer, planning your summer holiday has never been simpler. As it’s only a short drive from Alicante Airport to Benidorm, this sun-soaked resort is the perfect destination for parents looking for some family fun in the sun without the stress – packing for little ones is already half the battle, am I right? |
While the Spanish resort is popular for its sun-kissed beaches, watersports and family-friendly community, it also has a variety of top-notch theme parks that promise a great time for everyone. After a third day burying dad in the sand, it’s nice to take the kids for a fun day out: Aqualandia is the perfect child-friendly option!
Adventure in Aqualandia Whether you’re a group of thrill-seeking daredevils or just looking for some easygoing waterslide fun, this top-class waterpark offers something for everybody. With more than twenty rides and number of different areas, there’s no risk of boredom. If you’re looking for something to get your adrenaline pumping, the rides listed below are not to be missed!
• One of the park’s newest attractions, SPLASH is a multi-track with slides of all sizes. Have mum race dad and get the whole family involved in this splashtastic fun!
• Zig Zag is like a spaghetti plate of paths that spiral downwards, criss-crossing over each other. Each path offers its own exciting route.
• Those seeking more of a rush should check out Big Bang, one of Europe’s most unique attractions! Feel the butterflies in your stomach of the free-fall sensation as you rush into the water from amazing heights.
• A popular choice among friends and families, a trip down the cascading Rapids promises ultimate fun for everyone.
• Vertigo is a thrill for the more daring. At 33 metres high, this ride boasts fantastic views, almost good enough to distract you from the huge vertical drop that can take you to speeds of almost 100 kilometres per hour.
• Designed with adventurers in mind and taking one or two riders at a time, you can experience the thrill of the unknown as you plunge into the Black Hole.
For an unforgettable experience, Aqualandia offers a choice of three different routes through the park. As well as the relaxing Friends Route and adrenaline-inducing Extreme Route, you can choose to take the Family Route. With a variety of attractions for young and old to enjoy – including classic water rides, slides, and that perennial favourite, the Wave Pool – this is the ideal route for a fantastic outing.
How to Get There
Many budget airlines offer two-and-a-half-hour flights from all over the UK, and once you’ve landed, getting from Alicante Airport to Benidorm is just a short 40-minute drive away. To make things even easier, pre-book a transfer with Shuttle Direct, which will save you both time and money. With friendly drivers and reliable service, Shuttle Direct will make sure that you kick off your hassle-free holiday in the best way, getting you from Alicante Airport to Benidorm town smoothly and safely.
Lukas Johannes is a driver for Shuttle Direct, the number one provider of shared and private airport transfers all over Europe and northern Africa. If you’re looking for the most affordable ride from Alicante Airport to Benidorm, Lukas and his colleagues can make sure that you and your luggage get to and from the airport swiftly and safely.
Related Articles -
Alicante, Airport, to, Benidorm,