A man has only one male organ (well, except in exceedingly rare cases), so he really needs to practice proper male organ protection to ensure nothing untoward happens to it. Maintaining male organ health is a major goal for guys, and there are some daily routines they can practice that can help move toward that goal. With that in mind, the following do’s and don’ts may prove educational and beneficial. |
Male organ protection tips
- Do wash daily. Keeping the manhood clean is one of the best ways to help maintain its health. Washing regularly can help keep down on harmful bacteria and fungi, as well as battling the persistent male organ odor that plagues too many men.
- But don’t wash mindlessly. There’s a right way to wash the member – using warm (but not hot) water and a gentle cleanser. Hot water can scald the member, as well as dry out the skin. And harsh soaps can also de-moisturize the manhood or cause allergic reactions to chemicals and fragrances.
- And do wash under the hood. Men who are intact need to be sure to pull back the prepuce and gently wash there as well. This can help prevent an unpleasant clump from building up.
- Do stay hydrated. Drinking plenty of water throughout the day is crucial, especially for men in hot climates and/or those who work up a big sweat. Staying hydrated not only is good for overall health, it also provides male organ protection. A well-hydrated man is less likely to have dry, flaky male organ skin, and he’s also less likely to develop kidney or urinary tract issues.
- So use a latex barrier. This is one of the key male organ protection tips. Unless in a monogamous relationship with a trusted partner, using a latex barrier is necessary to help cut down on the risk of acquiring a social disease. Latex barriers are not a 100% guarantee against infection, but they reduce the risk significantly.
- Do release male seed. Studies have shown that regularly releasing seed may cut down on the chances of a guy developing prostate cancer later in life. Plus, regularly using the member allows a guy to gain greater familiarity with it, aiding him in his skill with using it.
- Don’t smoke. Smoking is bad for health, period, and works against proper male organ protection. It can impact the immune system, which is not good. More specifically, it can also cause cardiac function problems and damage male organ blood vessels, both of which can impact tumescence function.
- Don’t skimp on sleep. Sure, there’s not enough time in the day to accomplish everything that needs to be done – but cutting down on sleep is no good. Men who get a proper amount of rest on a daily basis are generally healthier – and generally have livelier sensual drives and fewer tumescence issues as well.
- Do perform a self-check. Feeling around the manhood and sacks for any lumps or bumps can help alert a guy to potential problems. Also keep an eye out for sores, blisters, bumps, rashes, pains, or unusual discharges. If something seems out of the ordinary, talk about it with a qualified doctor.
- Do aid your male organ protection regimen by the daily application of a top drawer male organ health creme (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). Like all the body, the manhood benefits from exposure to vitamins, so select a crème that includes a wide range – such as vitamins A, B5, C, D, and E. The best crème will also include amino acids, such as L-arginine. This ingredient works to boost nitric oxide production, and that subsequently can help male organ blood vessels to expand and open when extra volumes of blood rush to the member.
Visit www.menshealthfirst.com for more information about treating common male organ health problems, including soreness, redness and loss of male organ sensation. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.
Related Articles -
male organ protection, daily, male organ health creme,