A numb or desensitized member isn’t just a problem associated with the elderly; it can affect younger men too, wreaking havoc with their intimate lives and their relationships. In some cases, desensitization is just that – a loss of feeling in the member. In other cases, the organ may be less responsive to external touch, but men can experience tingling or a pins-and-needles sensation from within. Some causes of male organ numbness are more concerning than others, but many are simple lifestyle choices that can be changed easily. Here are some of the reasons that it occurs, as well as tips to improve male organ sensitivity. |
- Injury to the male organ nerves is one of the most prominent causes of male organ numbness; and one of the most common reasons for this to occur is frequent cycling. Riding long distances on a bicycle puts an incredible amount of pressure on your pelvis, and the body isn’t designed for that. Sitting on the bike seat applies pressure to your lower half and that pressure constricts blood vessels, which affect the nerves sending sensations to your member. If you’re an avid cycler who suffers from loss of sensitivity in your member, consider purchasing a padded bike seat or one with an opening designed specifically to relieve pressure to the area.
- Multiple Sclerosis, a neurodegenerative disease, is also associated with a loss of sensitivity in the member, as MS directly impacts the central nervous system and damages the nerves. Reproductive dysfunction can also result from this life-changing disease. While treatment for this condition is complex, some affected men have reported improvements after using a male organ health crème containing the amino acids L arginine and L carnitine, which support nerve health and can help regenerate damaged tissue.
- Prostate cancer can lead to the member being desensitized, as many symptoms affect the male anatomy. If you are experiencing male organ numbness, reproductive dysfunction and painful or bloody urination, seek medical attention as soon as possible.
- Poor diet can also cause male organ numbness, as a lack of nutrients such as Vitamin B12 can lead to sensitivity loss. Improving this issue may be as easy as adding more milk, beef, leafy green vegetables, tuna and clams to the diet.
- Tight clothing can also be a culprit, as it can put pressure on the member and leave it numb or with a tingling feeling. The best thing to do is wear loose clothing that isn’t smashing the family jewels. Choose breathable fabrics and avoid clothing items like skinny jeans, which are restrictive and can cut off circulation to this critical area.
As addition steps to ensuring proper male organ health, be sure to get to the doctor for an annual check-up. For daily maintenance, be sure to wash thoroughly with a gentle cleanser, removing any built-up substances under the sheath. After correctly washing the area, pat it dry with a towel, then moisturize with a male organ health creme (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which has been clinically proven safe and mild for skin). This particular health crème is a super weapon, containing vitamins and nutrients essential to the wellbeing of male organ tissue, like vitamin C for collagen production and Shea butter, which hydrates the skin, leaving the area soft and smooth. The addition of amino acids like L arginine and acetyl L carnitine provides vital support for nerve tissue, supporting optimum sensation. Keep the member skin clean, dry, and well-nourished for better intimate health.
Visit www.menshealthfirst.com for more information about treating common male organ health problems, including soreness, redness and loss of male organ sensation. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.
Related Articles -
improve male organ sensitivity, desensitized member, male organ health creme,