Man 1 Man Oil, which has been clinically proven safe and mild for skin) will transform a man’s delicate genital skin from red and scaly to soft and smooth. These cremes are nutrient-rich and contain vitamins like A, C, D, and E which have properties especially beneficial for genital health and healing. |
Visit www.menshealthfirst.com for more information about treating common male organ health problems, including soreness, redness and loss of male organ sensation. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.">It’s itchy and angry and red all over. What could it be? No, it’s not the start of a joke, it’s a reality that most men will experience in life. When a man gets an itchy rash on his male organ, it can be for any host of reasons, but no matter the reason, it’s always uncomfortable. Rashes halt things like working out, playing that regular game of pick-up, and all amorous advances. The good news is most itchy rashes on the male organ can be remedied quickly and easily. Most don’t even require a trip to the doctor and can be relieved with items at home. The following are five common causes of member rash and how to take care of business and get back in the game!
1) Fungi is No Fun – Fungus enjoys nothing more than burrowing into a man’s warm, moist places, especially in the groin area. To keep fungus from taking up residence, keep the area clean and dry. See a doctor or pharmacist for an anti-fungal cream to banish the rash and return the area to more hospitable terrain.
2) Too Much Play Time – It may be an epic love fest or just too much self-love, excessive contact can create friction. Aggravating the area can then inflame the area and cause broken dry skin. First things first, declare a moratorium on all extracurricular member activity. Next, use a DIY cool compress to calm the rash and air out the area whenever necessary. Use a male organ health crème to heal the skin. Next time the sensual Olympics are in town, get a quality lubricant prior to performing.
3) Latex-Intolerant – First of all, good man for playing safe! Second, it’s possible the rash may be due to a latex-allergy if after intimacy a man experiences redness, rash, and itchiness. Thankfully there are plenty of latex-free options to protect against pregnancy and infection. Consider man-made synthetic alternatives or lambskin.
4) Itchy Head – Itchy, red glans? It may be balanitis, a skin inflammation affecting the male organ head and foreskin which tends specially to affect uncircumcised men. Most times an overgrowth of smegma under the foreskin can cause balanitis. For the uninitiated, smegma is an unpleasantly fragrant combination of dead skin cells, body oils, and bacteria that create a funky, off-white gunk that attracts bacteria which then nestles into member skin. To clean things up, thoroughly clean and dry your member daily and after sensual activities. If the infection worsens, see a doctor.
5) Worst Case Scenario: Partner Transmitted Infections (PTIs) – Itchy rashes on the male organ can be a symptom of a host of PTIs including genital herpes, gonorrhea, chlamydia, genital warts, and syphilis. Men who think they may have contracted an PTI should visit their doctor or a clinic promptly for diagnosis and avoid all intimate contact until diagnosis and treatment are completed.
Prevent Member Rashes
Most itchy rashes on the male organ can be avoided with some foresight and good hygiene. Daily thorough cleansing (as well as any partner or solo-play) and rinsing are critical parts to keeping genital skin smooth and supple. Keeping the genitals cool and dry will also stop bacteria from snuggling into the area.
Another good way to promote male organ health and keep itchy rashes on the male organ away is to moisturize the member daily. Using a specially formulated male organ health creme (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which has been clinically proven safe and mild for skin) will transform a man’s delicate genital skin from red and scaly to soft and smooth. These cremes are nutrient-rich and contain vitamins like A, C, D, and E which have properties especially beneficial for genital health and healing.
Visit www.menshealthfirst.com for more information about treating common male organ health problems, including soreness, redness and loss of male organ sensation. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.
Related Articles -
itchy rash on the male organ, member rash, male organ health creme,