With the new year rapidly on the way, it’s time for people to start thinking about resolutions to improve their lives. Hopefully, men reading this already are talking steps to maintain excellent male organ health – but if they are not, that needs to be at the top of their resolutions list! But beyond keeping the male organ healthy and strong, now is a good time to resolve to experience even better sensual activity in the coming year. |
“Having better sensual activity’ is a fine resolution in and of itself, but men will be better off if they make more specific plans for achieving that goal. Depending upon a man’s individual status and needs, the following are some resolutions which might be valuable to consider.
- Get more rest. It’s no secret that people in this fast-paced, modern world are simply not getting enough sleep – and that’s bad for health in general, as well as specifically for male organ health. When a man is tired, his sensual drive can be dampened and his stamina can be lessened. In other words, it can take longer to get his “car” started and he runs out of gas more quickly. Better sensual activity is more likely if a man is well rested, so getting more sleep on a regular basis is recommended.
- Try new positions. This is an especially good resolution for a man in a long term relationship which may have become a little “routine.” If the couple has been using the same sensual position (often traditional missionary), it’s time to get out the sensual manuals and start exploring some different options. Not only can this add some new excitement in the bedroom, but changing positions often means that the manhood (and the female organ) will be stimulated differently, which may lead to coupling lasting longer than it does with the couple’s tried-and-true position.
- Improve general health. The healthier the body in general is, the healthier the manhood – and the better prepared for better sensual activity. Start with diet, especially for men who are overweight. Shedding extra pounds can make a man feel livelier and increase his sensual stamina; in addition, losing the spare tire makes the basic mechanics of penetrative sensual activity more manageable. Adding healthy food alternatives, like fruits and vegetables, can also boost a guys’ sensual energy.
For those who don’t exercise as much as they should, increasing physical activity is important, too. Not only does this improve a man’s physical appearance 9which can be an ego boost), it also affects male hormone production, which in turn can make a guy feel friskier. And upper body strength comes in handy for maintaining sensual positions which require the man to use his arms.
Quitting smoking and limiting alcohol intake can also go a long way to achieving better sensual activity goals. Smoking stresses the heart, which affects sensual performance in a number of ways. And too much alcohol can lessen sensual drive while also causing the member to go “soft” more often than is desired.
- Communicate. Sensual activity may be driven by the manhood, but the whole person needs to be involved – and a couple will have better sensual activity is they openly communicate about their sensual wants and needs. Letting a partner know what feels good or what is less arousing – and learning what works or doesn’t work for them - is important for a positive sensual relationship.
- Keep the member healthy. One of the most important better sensual activity resolutions is to daily apply a superior male organ health creme (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). Look for a crème that contains alpha lipoic acid, a potent antioxidant that combats excess free radicals. This in turn helps prevent damaging oxidative stress. The best crème will also include vitamin A, which has anti-bacterial properties that can help eliminate persistent manhood odor, a common complaint women have about men.
Visit www.menshealthfirst.com for more information about treating common male organ health problems, including soreness, redness and loss of male organ sensation. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.
Related Articles -
better sensual activity, resolutions, male organ health creme,