If you’ve been working on building your business with the help of Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) experts, you might have been accidentally neglecting your own personal brand. In fact, you might have never heard of a personal brand! |
In this article, we’ll be discussing what exactly this aspect of marketing is and why it’s equally important to affordable SEO when it comes to growing a business online.
What Is It?
How do you want to be recognised in Google? If you type your name into the search bar, what do you want to be seen? All of this is part of personal branding, and developing this aspect of your online self can take time and patience.
If you’ve already invested in an affordable SEO package offered by experts, chances are they’ll be able to help you take the first steps to creating your personal brand. You may even be able to use SEO techniques that are similar to those that have been used to increase the rankings of your business website. The Benefits
Branding yourself well online not only gives you (and even your company) a stronger presence in top search engines, but also a platform to demonstrate your skills and ultimately, the opportunity to promote your business.
• Stand Out – Those with a personal brand really do stand out from the rest, and not just in Google. With affordable SEO by your side, you can increase the chances of your name popping up all over the place with links and citations related to you and your field.
• Inspire Trust: Think about it – if your name is appearing multiple times in the rankings when people search for your brand or something related to your industry, you’re going to be considered quite the expert at what you do. If this is the case, your audience is more likely to trust you, trust your product and tell others about you.
• Opportunities: Building an online presence can lead to masses of opportunity. Networking, partnerships, public speaking, interviews – all of this can come from making yourself recognisable online.
You have an affordable SEO package under your belt for your business, but what do you need to develop yourself?
• Website: Consider creating a personal website. Here you can not only showcase your skills, knowledge and experience, but also share advice with your audience and create relationships with them.
• Theme: Keeping your theme, logo and profile picture consistent on your website and across your social media is incredibly important. People need to know it’s you!
If you’re thinking about building a personal brand, get in touch with experts offering affordable SEO packages that will help get you started. You’re sure to be climbing the rankings (alongside your business) in no time.
Related Articles -