Nothing says, "Stay away" like a good old-fashioned male organ rash. It looks a little suspect to a partner, and that can make intimacy difficult. Not to mention, for the man, it’s a fiery, scratchy mess that makes him anxious, and there is also the pain caused by the rash to deal with. But what is a man to think? Why not the worst-case scenario? There’s still a lot to learn! Let’s talk about rashes and how a male organ rash treatment can turn it all around. And even better, learn a few simple steps to keep rashes away. |
Male Organ Rash Treatment: Rash Symptoms
A rash can occur anywhere on the midsection and can really freak a guy out. Here’s what symptoms a man should look for to see if it’s genuinely a rash:
- Irritation or inflammation
- Pelvic pain
- Discolored skin ranging from red to yellow
- Sores, bumps, blisters, or lesions on and surrounding the midsection
- Flaky, dry, sometimes peeling skin
- Thickening of the skin in the affected area
- Itching or burning
- Pain during intimacy
- Enlarged lymph nodes
Male Organ Rash Treatment: Causes of the Rash
While it’s easy to jump to conclusions about what could be causing the rash, most times, it’s something pretty harmless and easy to treat with a little patience.
Here are some of the most common causes of a rash:
- Allergic reaction to soaps, detergents, lotions, or latex
- Not enough lubricant
- Too much self-pleasure or partner-play in a short period of time
- Jock itch
- Partner-transmitted infections (PTIs) such as syphilis, midsection herpes, midsection warts, chlamydia, and gonorrhea
If unsure what is causing the rash, a man should head to see his doctor immediately for diagnosis and treatment. If he believes it might be a PTI that caused the rash, then he should go to the clinic or doctor immediately for a test.
Male Organ Rash Treatment and Prevention
Okay, mister, here are surefire steps to turn down that fire. Follow them carefully, and the road to relief is a short one.
1) Leave the Member Alone - The poor guy needs a break, so no non-necessary contact of any kind is allowed. Necessary contact would be going to the bathroom or taking a shower. Otherwise, hands-off!
2) Give It a Bath - Clean the member with lukewarm water and a mild cleanser using only the hands. Get all parts of the midsection region and be as thorough as possible.
3) Rinse Well - Make sure all cleanser is rinsed away and the member is clean.
4) Air Dry - Air drying gives the member some much-needed room to hang out.
5) Cool Compress - Dip a soft, clean washcloth into cool water, wring it out, and apply it directly to the member.
If the rash doesn’t clear up within a week, make an appointment to see a doctor or specialist.
It almost seems impossible, but 95 percent of rashes can be avoided with exceptional male organ health care. Keep it clean and dry. Practice safe relations and get tested regularly if sensually active. Use a quality creme whenever and wherever needed.
One of the single best ways to protect the member from any host of issues and keep a man’s midsection rash skin in great shape is by using a specially formulated male organ health oil (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which has been clinically proven safe and mild for skin). It can completely make over red, inflamed midsection rash skin to a more pleasant member. These types of oils are nutrient-rich. They include vitamins fundamental to male organ rash health such as A, C, D, and E, which have properties especially beneficial for treating rashes and keeping them away in the future.
Visit www.menshealthfirst.com for more information about treating common male organ health problems, including soreness, redness and loss of male organ sensation. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.
Related Articles -
male organ rash treatment, rash, male organ health oil,