What comes to mind when someone says, "sensual activity"? For most straight individuals, it probably involves the insertion of a member into a female organ. But even with penetrative coupling being most often associated with the term, there’s a lot to be said for other forms of sensual activity - especially oral sensual activity. Men especially seem to have a great fondness for having oral sensual activity practiced upon them, and as long as male organ health and similar issues are not a concern, many partners are willing to give them what they want - at least occasionally. But many men really crave oral sensual activity with greater frequency; for women wishing to satisfy their man orally, the following tips may prove useful. |
- Be comfortable with the idea. Some women object to giving a man oral sensual activity because they view it as demeaning to some extent. On the surface, it can appear that way, with a woman often kneeling and with a man seemingly in control. But in fact, the woman is often the one with the real power in the act. It is her ministrations, her decisions on how fast to go, which areas to include, how to involve the use of hands, et cetera, that decide whether the male will get the ultimate experience he desires. It pays to remember this and to approach the act from a position of strength so that it can be enjoyed more by both parties.
- Be comfortable with the execution. Yes, adult video teaches people that engulfing the entire member with one’s throat is the ideal form of oral sensual activity, something that might be difficult or even impossible for some oral sensual activity givers. In fact, many men prefer oral sensual activity that focuses more on the head of the manhood. And even those who prefer attention to the entire shaft can be pleased by using hands near the base, thus preventing the uncomfortable gag reflex.
- Avoid teeth. Okay, some men actually do like a little nibble during oral sensual activity, but most prefer to have their oral sensual activity teeth-free. It can be difficult, but it pays to do one’s best to keep the teeth off of the member, especially the delicate head.
- Include the sacks. Removing the shaft from the mouth and spending some quality oral time on the sacks is usually welcomed by the man. Plus, the change-up can give one’s mouth a little bit of a rest.
- Don’t rush (at first). Generally, both the receiver and the giver prefer to start things off a little slowly and then pick up the speed. For the receiver, this really heats up the whole sensual activity process, making them more and more receptive as the activity goes on. For the giver, this gives them the chance to ease themselves in to things and to not get tired out too quickly.
- Don’t be afraid to make requests. During oral sensual activity, the giver is going to be very up close and personal, so she should make requests so that the experience is pleasant for them as well. For example, they may want to request that the man refrain from "pumping" into her mouth if she finds that uncomfortable. If the manhood has a strong odor or is unclean, the giver should definitely demand a thorough washing if he wishes to proceed.
Women and others who want to give oral sensual activity to their male partners deserve a member that is in good health, so men should be using a superior male organ health oil (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). If persistent male organ odor is a problem, applying an oil with vitamin A is urged; that vitamin has anti-bacterial properties to fight unwanted male organ odor. And dry, flaky or scaly member skin can often be avoided by using an oil with natural moisturizing agents like vitamin E and shea butter.
Visit www.menshealthfirst.com for more information about treating common male organ health problems, including soreness, redness and loss of male organ sensation. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.
Related Articles -
oral sensual activity, women, male organ health oil,