If you are heading to a tropical destination for your wedding, or you just want a tropical theme for your wedding at home, you can create a truly special wedding with the use of tropical flowers. Colorful, attractive, fragrant, your wedding will be anything but standard! Tropical flowers from a great florist Jersey Shore can add a unique touch to the day impressing the bride and groom and all their guests. |
Flowers now available all year round
With a skilled and professional hand, you can have beautifully designed tropical flower arrangements for your wedding, any time of the year. Nowadays while it might cost more, you can have any flowers you want. The times of being limited to what is seasonal and local are over.
Ten top tropical wedding flowers
Here is a look at ten of the popular tropical flowers used for weddings in bridal bouquets Toms River, and other arrangements.
- Anthurium – These have been around for many years and are very attractive and visually interesting tropical plants. It almost seems to be made from a type of plastic. It is colorful and makes a great statement.
- Bird of Paradise – This is a type of Strelitzia and is named because of its appearance where it looks like the feathers of an exotic bird. It is a large flower so when used tends to be kept to one of two examples. It would be more suited to arrangements on the ground than bouquets for example.
- Gardenia – This is Pakistan's national flower and when couples want to add a white tropical touch this is a popular option. The flower is also known as Cape Jasmine and is small and pretty.
- Ginger – Another larger tropical flower, a florist Jersey Shore or anywhere would use them in smaller amounts as fantastic focal points.
- Heliconia – A strange but attractive flower not on every bride's list of must-haves, but a remarkable and vibrant option. Sometimes called lobster-claws because that is what the flower resembles.
- Hibiscus – Traditional flower and a great option for all kinds of occasions. Lovely in arrangements and bouquets it is a funnel-shaped flower with 5 large petals. It has a slightly disheveled look so not for those who need everything perfectly straight and correct!
- Orchids – Orchids are another wedding favorite, simple, elegant and exotic. There are a variety of types and come in various colors too.
- Plumeria – Exotic, dainty and especially fragrant at night time, so great for weddings happening later or at night.
- Protea – South Africa's national flower, especially striking when used in bridal bouquets.
- Stargazer Lily – Almost alien-looking so definitely a good flower to choose if you want to be different! The name comes from the fact this fragrant flower always faces the sky.
You can have the best tropical bridal bouquets Toms River has to offer wherever you are having your wedding, and whatever time of year it is. The cost of having such wedding flowers, of course, is more though. Tropical flowers have their own fragrance and add their own unique beauty to the day.
Related Articles -
Funeral Flowers NJ, Christmas flower arrangements,