Men are fortunate to live in a modern world where so much is known about health issues, including male organ health. Naturally, there are plenty of things we still don’t know and that may not get licked for a long time, but the advances in male organ health and sensual health in general over the last few decades is astounding and adds a whole new fund of knowledge about how a man can better ensure male organ protection, including the proper role of vitamins. |
Typically when a man discusses male organ protection, he is talking largely about latex protection, which is an incredible defense against an entire array of diseases and conditions. But in fact, male organ protection also refers to simple male organ health—when the manhood is in its prime, health-wise, it is better able to withstand what nature throws at it. Combining vitamins and nutrients with good hygiene and proper latex protection increases male organ protection significantly.
Vitamins are organic compounds found both naturally and in synthetic form. A certain amount of vitamins is needed to sustain life and health overall, including male organ health. Ideally, it’s best to get vitamins from one’s diet: the food one eats, the liquids one drinks. But that is not always possible, and when a person is deficient in one or more vitamins, they often are prescribed supplements - usually tablets, sometimes liquids, creams, or oils - so that their vitamin intake can be boosted.
There are a number of vitamins that are especially useful in maintaining male organ health and subsequent male organ protection. These include the following:
- Vitamin A. Let’s start at the very beginning, with vitamin A. Many skincare products include vitamin A because it has anti-aging properties and is very good at fighting blemishes, making skin (including male member skin) look especially handsome. But there’s more: this vitamin is blessed with anti-bacterial properties that help to fight persistent male organ odor, a major problem for many men.
- Vitamin B5. Also known as pantothenic acid, this member of the B vitamin family provides a boost to healthy cell maintenance and to proper tissue function as well.
- Vitamin C. Ah yes, the good old "orange juice" vitamin that so many turn to in order to ward off colds. But there’s so much more to it than that. For example, vitamin C helps in the creation of collagen, which is one of the things that gives male organ skin that ever-loving elasticity, so handy during tumescences.
- Vitamin D3. The "miracle vitamin" is hard to produce, requiring sunshine to get activated, which means most people need supplementation, especially during the cloudy winter months. Doctors like vitamin D3 because it can help fight a variety of diseases and strengthen the immune system. In addition, cellular function requires certain amounts of vitamin D 3 to function at its peak.
- Vitamin E. Delicate manhood skin needs a lot of help staying hydrated, for it can dry out relatively quickly—and no one wants a manhood with dry, flaky, or scaly skin. Fortunately vitamin E is a superlative natural moisturizer, helping to "lock in" water and oils in member skin.
Improved male organ protection through acquisition of the proper vitamins can be made much easier if a man simply locates the proper top-notch male organ health oil (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) and applies it to the member daily. Clearly, one wishes to find an oil with all these vitamins - A, B5, C, D3, and E - which, because it is applied topically, can more effectively target the manhood. Ideally, the oil should also include 2 amino acids, L-arginine and L-carnitine. The former helps boost nitric oxide production, ensuring that male organ blood vessels can expand more easily as needed. The latter has neuroprotective qualities that help maintain proper manhood sensitivity, even when the member is roughly handled.
Visit www.menshealthfirst.com for more information about treating common male organ health problems, including soreness, redness and loss of male organ sensation. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.
Related Articles -
male organ protection, vitamins, male organ health oil,