Losing a few pounds and reducing that spare tire is the goal of many men who are overweight. Most men feel that they look and feel better when they are at an appropriate weight - and they often find that it has some male organ health benefits as well. Often, partaking regularly of a healthy diet can translate into a healthy male organ, and it’s no wonder. What a person consumes has a big effect on almost all aspects of their health. |
Ideally, any weight loss program should be part of a strategy that includes both dietary changes and sufficient physical exercise. Of course, it’s always a good idea to consult with a doctor before making major changes in one’s diet or physical fitness regimen.
But suppose a guy wants to change his diet to increase the likelihood of a healthy male organ. What are some of the foods he should consider incorporating into his menu planning? The following is a selected - and by no means complete - list of options he might want to consider.
- Spinach. There are ingredients in spinach that can help to suppress the appetite, so this important green leafy vegetable is especially good for men seeking to lose a little weight. But spinach also has lots of magnesium, and that mineral helps to fight inflammation that can cause blood vessels to restrict the flow of blood to the member. Since blood flow to the manhood is an important factor in healthy tumescences, it’s easy to see why this is desirable. But healthy blood flow also means more oxygen being delivered to male organ tissue in general, which is beneficial in maintaining tissue health.
- Avocados. This still-trendy fruit tastes so good it’s hard to believe it has significant health qualities - but it does. Beyond supplying valuable omega-3 fatty acids, which benefits cardiac health, avocados also provide the body with zinc and vitamin E. Zinc has a link to increasing hormone, which plays a big role in a healthy male organ. Vitamin E, meanwhile, is thought to help boost sperm quality. So add a little avocado toast or some guacamole to the menu.
- Oats. A healthy breakfast option, oats are also a fine way to get the libido moving, as they are considered to have aphrodisiacal properties. Oats also contain L-arginine, an amino acid which helps keep male organ blood vessels open and receptive to the increased blood flow that healthy tumescences require.
- Celery. One of the premier diet foods, due to its extremely low caloric content, celery is also a great path to maintaining a healthy male organ. This is because celery contains significant amounts of several manhood-friendly ingredients already discussed, including zinc, magnesium, vitamin E and L-arginine. As an added bonus, celery contains steroids that, after being consumed, create sweat that is highly attractive to others sensually. (By the way, figs also are known to help create sweat secretions that appeal sensually to others.)
- Peanuts and peanut butter. Peanuts, whether in their natural form or made into peanut butter, are another good source of L-arginine, which - as discussed previously - makes male organ blood vessels nice and happy.
This list, of course, just scratches the surface. There are many, many other foods - broccoli, liver, cherries, tomatoes, bananas, watermelon, etc. - that also contain ingredients which help promote male organ health.
Diet alone cannot guarantee a healthy male organ, so it’s best to buttress such efforts with the daily application of a top drawer male organ health oil (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). Don’t just select any oil; instead, check the ingredients and see if it has some of the male organ health boosters mentioned above. For example, the best oils will contain l-arginine, that aid to keeping male organ blood vessels receptive to increased flow. And be sure that vitamin E, which also helps keep member skin well hydrated, is among the ingredients as well.
Visit www.menshealthfirst.com for more information about treating common male organ health problems, including soreness, redness and loss of male organ sensation. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.
Related Articles -
healthy male organ, diet, male organ health oil,