Unless you’ve been hiding in a doomsday bunker, you have definitely heard about the Keto Diet. And chances are…you are probably sick of hearing about it unless you are an enthusiast. But something you may not know is that there are a few male organ problems that have shown up as a result of this fat-friendly lifestyle. Experienced by both men and women, "Keto Crotch" is the latest potential side effect of Halle Berry's favorite diet. Besides being wonderfully alliterative, Keto Crotch is, for men, a condition wherein their junk smells like, well, junk, and there may be a bit of unusual dryness in that special of all special areas - the taint, or perineum as the fancy folks say. So, let’s talk about this smelly member issue and how to deal with it. After all, now that you're getting that super-hot body, why would you not want the amorous benefits that come with it that a smelly member will definitely halt? |
What is the Keto Diet?
If you are currently drawing breath, you have heard of the Keto Diet. The Ketogenic diet, as it is technically known, is a high-fat, moderate-protein, low-carb diet where a person gets about 80 percent of their calories from fat, with as little as 5 percent coming from carbohydrates. So, think lots of avocadoes and salmon and no (or very little) bread or pasta. This low level of carbohydrate intake pushes the body into ketosis, wherein the body burns fat stores for energy. People lose weight pretty fast at first, and the lifestyle seems fairly easy to maintain once you get over the hump. Simple enough, right?
Why is the Keto Diet causing you to have a smelly member?
The Keto Diet puts the body into ketosis, which creates ketones. Ketones are organic compounds made of carbon, hydrogen, and oxygen. One ketone, in particular, is acetone, which smells a lot like nail polish remover (because it is). They throw off the body’s pH and can cause things to get a little extra funky for a while. This buildup of ketones in the body can lead to things like keto breath and keto body odor, and now a unique new kind of male organ problem to deal with, Keto Crotch.
How to calm Keto Crotch
The good news is, after a few months, the body adapts to the new Keto sheriff in town. However, having a smelly member for 2 or 3 months is about 4 months too many, right? And let’s not forget that weirdly dry situation happening on your perineum.
Here are a few ways to free the funk while waiting it out:
- Drink lots of water - this flushes waste out of the body more frequently, giving it less time to ferment on your insides
- Eat a lot of veggies and some fibrous fruits. These naturally freshen things up and also provide fiber to push waste out of the system. These are also alkaline foods that balance the pH of your skin, which helps reduce odor
- Shower daily, more often if you have relations or workout
- Take a prebiotic daily or eat kimchi or sauerkraut
- Take a quality probiotic every day
Here are a few ways to soften up that taint:
- Only use a gentle cleanser and warm water when washing
- Use coconut oil on the area for a natural softener that soaks in relatively quickly
- Apply a specially formulated member health oil( health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil , which has been clinically proven safe and mild for skin )daily. This type of oil includes a natural conditioning base like shea butter that provides gentle, calming hydration. It also helps keep the area fresh and bacteria-free.
Visit www.menshealthfirst.com for more information about treating common male organ health problems, including soreness, redness and loss of male organ sensation. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.
Related Articles -
male organ problems, smelly member, member health oil,