First impressions are incredibly important, and by and large, first impressions are primarily physical impressions. That’s certainly true when a man is for the first time unveiling for a partner his proud member, and no matter the size, the shape or the liveliness apparent in that manhood, the first impression is likely to be negatively impacted if a male organ rash is prominently displayed. And for that matter, any time the member is presented to a partner - even one who has already seen it numerous times - the presence of a male organ rash is going to cause some comment. Interestingly, sometimes a male organ rash occurs soon after sensual activity, and this can be a legitimate reason for a man and his partner to wonder if that rash signifies an unwelcome male organ health issue. |
So suppose a man does develop a male organ rash an hour or a day or so after having sensual activity. What might this mean?
- It’s all a coincidence. The fact is, the appearance of a rash may have everything to do with having had sensual activity - or it may have absolutely nothing to do with it. Perhaps this is an allergic reaction to that stew you ate that, unknown to you, contained some of that shellfish you’re allergic to. Perhaps it’s a reaction to that new laundry detergent or that new soap. Maybe deciding to go commando while wearing scratchy wool pants was not a good idea. At any rate, even if a male organ rash pops out in a way that seems to connect it to sensual activity - that isn’t always the case.
- Yeah, it’s a social disease. Okay, the after sensual activity male organ rash cause that everyone wants to avoid can indeed be a reality. Some social diseases may present with male organ rash as a symptom, although it’s important to remember that not everyone who comes down with an STI exhibits symptoms. There also can be variability in how long after sensual contact a rash may appear. Bottom line: If it’s possible the rash may be a social disease, check it out with a doctor.
- Or another sensually-transmitted issue. So maybe rather than a social disease, it’s something like scabies or public lice. These annoying buggers can cause a mighty itch as well as a rash and can be a pain to get rid of. Again, check with a doctor if these seem likely causes of that unsightly rash.
- Reaction to latex. Sometimes a man may have a latex allergy which could result in a male organ rash after using a latex barrier. And some sensual toys are made of latex or of other materials that in some cases might provoke an allergic reaction. There are non-latex latex barriers made for men with an allergy, and sensual toys come in many different kinds of materials. (It’s also important that any sensual toy be washed properly after use; otherwise, bacteria might grow on it which could be responsible for the new male organ rash.)
- Yeast. Yeast infections are common in women and while they are less common in men, having unprotected sensual activity with a woman whose female organ has a yeast infection can indeed result in a manhood yeast infection - and an accompanying rash.
Many of the symptoms of male organ rash, whether after sensual activity or not, respond to regular use of a first rate male organ health oil
(health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). Men should be certain to check the oil’s label to see if it includes L-carnitine and arginine. For optimum results, select an oil which contains both a high end emollient (such as shea butter) and a natural hydrator (such as vitamin E) to moisturize the male organ skin and help soothe itching and flakiness. The oil should also contain vitamin B5 (aka pantothenic acid), a vital nutrient that is required for cell metabolism and the maintenance of healthy tissue.
Visit www.menshealthfirst.com for more information about treating common male organ health problems, including soreness, redness and loss of male organ sensation. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.
Related Articles -
male organ rash, sensual activity, male organ health oil,