Every man wants a healthy manhood. But some men base their idea of a healthy manhood on seed release - specifically, on how far the liquid can reach as soon as they release. For some men, shooting a few feet is typical. For others, only a few inches is the usual. And for some, there is no "shooting" of a seed release. There is only a steady, rhythmic pour from their male organ at the moment of pleasure. And even then, there can be variations; for instance, a man who can hit a few feet away might not be able to do that after a night of vigorous coupling. |
However, some men want to be able to do the "money shot" that they see adult films. There are some ways to improve seed release distance - though how much the distance will improve is anyone’s guess. The good news is that none of these techniques will hurt a guy, even if they don’t result in the kind of shot that would make an adult star envious!
- Fire up the Kegels. When a man releases, the bulbospongiosus muscle helps push out the seed. Kegel exercises help keep that muscle strong. To do them, a man should try to stop the flow of urine the next time he goes to the bathroom. That muscle that he moves to stop the flow is the muscle he tightens when performing Kegels. It might take a few tries to figure it out, but once he does, he will understand how it feels to tighten it when he’s not urinating. At that point, he should practice tightening those muscles in repetitions of ten, several times a day. The more the muscles tighten, the more control he will feel he has of his male organ, too.
- Stay hydrated. Though it might seem like it isn’t related, the truth is that seed release is heavily tied to all-over body hydration. That’s because seed is made of mostly water, and when the body is dehydrated, it stands to reason that it won’t produce nearly as much seed. If a man wants a good money shot, he’s going to want to have as much built up as possible, so drink down glass after glass and stay hydrated!
- Edge like crazy. When a man wants to improve his seed release distance, he can try edging. This is the practice of self-pleasuring or sensual activity to a point of getting close to release, but not going over the edge. When he feels as though he’s close, he should back off and let the feeling go away a bit. Doing this for a half hour or more can give him more bang for his buck when the seed release happens.
- Change things up. While a guy might think he’s hit the longest shot he can, he might be wrong - he might be using the same techniques and getting the same results. So shake things up by varying the grip, the position, the angle, even whether he’s standing or sitting, and see what happens. One position might go much further than another, so to speak.
- Wait before seed release. Though a guy might want to do it every day, he should wait two or three days to allow the seed to build up a bit. This might mean a more intense release, which can mean a more intense volume, which can lead to better distance.
Maintaining a Healthy Manhood
When a man is looking to further his seed release distance, he should also be looking at what keeps his member healthy and strong. Using a top-notch member health creme (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which has been clinically proven safe and mild for skin) can help ensure that. He should look for a crème that contains Shea butter for healing sore skin, L-arginine for boosting nitric oxide and blood flow, and vitamin E for keeping skin supple, as well as vitamin C for the health of the vessels.
Visit www.menshealthfirst.com for more information about treating common male organ health problems, including soreness, redness and loss of male organ sensation. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.
Related Articles -
healthy manhood, seed release, member health creme,