When it comes to satisfaction, male organ size is not on the top of the list for most partners. They know that it’s the motion of the ocean, so to speak, and not the size of the ship that makes the difference. Even so, a man with a small member might worry about presenting his tool in the best possible light. While there is nothing that will truly make a manhood bigger, there are some visual tricks that can help ensure that male organ size appears to be much more generous than it really is. |
Male Organ Size Illusions
Here are some ways a man with a small member can make himself look as though he has a much more impressive manhood:
1) Lose weight. Remember that when it comes to male organ size, it’s all a matter of perception. The larger the body, the smaller the manhood will look in comparison. When a man is overweight, the manhood is overshadowed; however, when he’s overweight there can also be a pad of fat right there above the manhood, which can make it look as though the member is "hiding" or much smaller than usual. A man who loses weight is not gaining length, but he is making it look as though he has, which can be a serious boon to his confidence.
2) Shave the area. When the small member is enclosed in a thick thatch of hair, it looks much smaller than it really is. And besides that, partners tend to enjoy a trimmed or shaved manhood area, as it helps them enjoy all the sensations that come along with the pleasure of playing with it. Good manscaping can make the equipment look much bigger.
3) Choose the right rubber. These protective devices are not created equal, and a savvy man with a small member will know how to choose one. For instance, a guy who is a bit shorter in that area can look for protection with ribs or bumps in a lengthwise direction, while a guy who needs more girth can look for ribs or bumps in the other direction. And importantly, never choose one that is too big!
4) Think about self-tanning. Tan lines can be a problem when a man is trying to make his small member look bigger. A deep tan everywhere but there can make the manhood look smaller. To alleviate this problem, achieve a tan through very gradual means, taking care to use the proper products to protect the skin along the way, as well as regular use of a good manhood health oil after sun sessions.
5) Warm it up. A warmer manhood has more room to stretch and thus might look bigger to an eager partner. Before presenting the equipment, step to the bathroom and wrap a warm, damp towel around the manhood for a few minutes. This will help ensure that organ size gets as large as it can, as it helps open up the blood vessels and helps the tissue expand properly.
6) Keep stance in mind. When first showing a partner the small member, it’s best if viewed from below. This always makes a manhood look larger, and also provides a good look at the sacks, which some partners find just as interesting as the manhood itself.
Use a Good Manhood Health Oil
No matter how well a man presents his manhood to a partner, no matter what male organ size concerns he might have, nothing makes a manhood more handsome than keeping it healthy. That’s why a man should always reach for a top-notch male organ health oil (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which has been clinically proven mild and safe for skin). He should look for one that contains L-arginine for opening up the blood vessels, L-carnitine for boosting manhood sensitivity that can be lost through rough handling. And as always, shea butter and vitamin E make a powerhouse duo that keeps skin smooth, supple, and attractive.
Visit www.menshealthfirst.com for more information about treating common male organ health problems, including soreness, redness and loss of male organ sensation. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.
Related Articles -
male organ size, small member, male organ health oil,