Most men at some point in their lives experience a weak member or two. It’s natural - you could be exhausted, busy, or just have a lot on your mind. However, when weak members persist, it may be time to dive a little deeper and see what’s going on. For some men, weak members can quickly evolve into male organ dysfunction if they don’t pay attention to the symptoms. One emerging way to treat weak members and male organ dysfunction is hypnotherapy. Once just used to make people bark like dogs or quit smoking, this mind-body practice is showing promise in a lot of treatment spaces. Let’s talk about hypnotherapy and how it may help reverse male organ dysfunction. |
Defining Male Organ Dysfunction
There’s a lot of confusion around male organ dysfunction. Male organ dysfunction is when a man cannot either get or maintain a hard-on 25 percent of the time he tries. It is a chronic condition, but it can be successfully treated. Men who experience the same symptoms, but less than 25 percent of the time should still closely monitor it. Some would put weak members in male organ dysfunction classification or pre-male organ dysfunction classification.
What Causes Weak Members?
Several things can lead to weak members, both of a physical and mental aspect.
Physical causes include:
- High Blood Pressure
- Heart Disease
- High Cholesterol
- Multiple Sclerosis
Mental causes include:
- General Mental distress
- Body Issues/Dysmorphia
- Performance-specific Anxiety
The Brain and Male Organ Dysfunction
When you think about it, hard-ons begin in the brain, so mental or emotional issues can easily put a halt on hard-ons. In addition to some of the aforementioned medical issues, here are some other mental or emotional situations that can cause male organ dysfunction:
- Feelings of shame and/or guilt related to intimacy
- Negative sensual experiences, up to and including rape
- Especially stressful events or an overwhelming amount of daily life stress
- Lack of intimacy with a partner
- Remembering a past incidence of male organ dysfunction or having a weak member
Hypnotherapy and Member Problems
Interestingly enough, hypnotherapy has shown promise in treating male organ dysfunction that is a result of mental or emotional trauma. It is "…an adjunct form of therapy, used along with other forms of psychological or medical treatment, there are many applications. Hypnotherapy can be used to treat anxiety, phobias, substance abuse including tobacco, sensual dysfunction, undesirable spontaneous behaviors, and bad habits," according to an article in Psychology Today.
If a man thinks an emotional or mental health issue may be at the root of his weak member, a great course of action is to find an experienced, licensed hypnotherapist in his area. Sessions can be held in person or by video conferencing depending on what the therapist provides. After a session, therapists will usually give patients additional exercises they can do on their own to maintain or enhance results.
Short of the time or cash to see a professional? Try this DIY guide to self-hypnosis:
1) Close and relax your eyes. If you can’t seem to relax them, use a weighted eye pillow.
2) Now breathe. Listen to the sound of your breathing as you inhale fresh air and exhale stress and tension. Do this for five minutes.
3) Visualize your partner in an intimate way. Stay with that thought while you do #4.
4) While holding that picture in your mind, imagine you have a special lever you can pull to surge blood to your member. Continue gradually turning it up while participating in a fantasy with your partner.
5) Visualization is critical to making the hypnosis work. Keep the image in your head and after a little while see how your member responds.
The next time you find yourself in an intimate situation, simply reengage your breath and relax and mentally pull that level to manifest a hard-on. Of course, practice makes perfect, so don’t expect to knock one out of the park on your first at-bat.
5 Other Ways to Treat a Weak Member
If hypnotherapy isn’t for you, there are plenty of other ways to treat or prevent male organ dysfunction such as:
- Get 7-8 hours of sleep each night to get more hard-ons while you’re sleeping (it’s a biological thing).
- Get at least 30 minutes of cardiovascular activity every day to get the blood pumping!
- Manage your stress or it will manage you (and your member). Find something like yoga, meditation, or even boxing (two-in-one bonus) to put stress down and your little friend up.
- Keep it clean by incorporating a good grooming routine that includes thorough washing, rinsing, and drying, as well as practicing safe relations.
- For an extra boost, use a specially formulated male organ health creme (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which has been clinically proven safe and mild for skin) to encourage blood flow for stronger, enduring hard-ons. These creams include ingredients like Arginine and vitamin C which improve blood flow to the member, increasing the likelihood of more vigorous hard-ons.
Visit www.menshealthfirst.com for more information about treating common male organ health problems, including soreness, redness and loss of male organ sensation. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.
Related Articles -
weak member, male organ dysfunction, male organ health creme,