Brochures are not only useful informational tools, but are also a great advertising method. A well-designed, custom brochure can attract new business, and also answer existing customer questions and concerns. Here are some helpful brochure design tips, to assist you in expanding your business and getting the word out. |
1. Hire a Professional: Seek out the assistance of a professional printing company or a graphic design firm. Most businesses don't have the experience to create effective advertisements that can reel in readers, while utilizing a tiny amount of space. Even the best brochures will often be discarded before being read, so don't waste money and time. Poor design can detract from the message you are trying to send to potential customers. Professional printers can produce high quality brochures that highlight the best aspects of your company and services.
2. Be Creative: Creativity will get people's attention. Although you want to maintain a certain level of professionalism while remaining informative, that doesn't mean you shouldn't take any risks. Giving away special coupons or secret code words that offer discounts can be effective. Humor, product samples, and edgy art can also bring new life and interest to your brochures, as long as it's appropriate to your business and the intended audience.
3. Know What You Want: Have a clear idea of the brochure's look before contacting printing companies. There are many different options available that you'll have to consider. The type of fold—half, tri, or z—color or black and white, and paper type. Some of these options will depend on your budget and mailing needs, but you'll also need to take into account an appealing design. Certain sizes and folds can either help information flow or can make for an awkward brochure. Don't cut corners if it will be detrimental to the design process.
4. Promote Your Brochure: Make your brochure work for you. Your company's contact information should be strong and clear, and should encourage people to call or stop in. Place brochures into existing customer's shopping bags or hand them to people on their way in or out. Have a pile handy at the cash register as well. If possible, ask other local businesses to have your brochures available as well. For example, an owner of a pet store can create a relationship with a nearby veterinarian, providing each other’s customers with brochures. This can help boost the business of both establishments.
5. Differentiate Yourself: It's important to emphasize your area of specialty or what sets you apart from competitors. A little bit of research might even uncover unknown facts about your business. You might be the only company within hundreds of miles to offer a certain kind of service or product. Maybe you're the only company to use a certain method or machine. By highlighting how your business is indispensable, you'll attract more clients. Your goal is to make your company memorable through your brochure.
In terms of advertising, brochures go a longer way than business cards and flyers. They are more informative and help highlight special services, areas of expertise, and can be used to offer discounts and coupons. With the help of a professional printing company, you can create a memorable, effective brochure.
In the New Orleans metro area, Metairie printing services are right next door. Gets precision service printing for your professional brochure, with crisp edges and beautiful sharp images, from H & H Print Printing Service, Inc. Visit online at http://www.hhprint.com/.
Related Articles -
metairie printing, metairie printer, new orleans printer,