You could be asking yourself, what is my best option? The answer is simple: Car Title Loans! Oregon borrowers with low credit scores, can get a secured loan using their car as collateral. Anyone who owns a car can usually qualify for a cash title loan. Even if the borrower has bad credit, approval typically takes less than a business day. |
If you need emergency cash, you have many options for borrowing money. Some of them include:
* Cash advances you can get from credit cards: These typically feature fees and exorbitant interest rates that are higher than purchases or balance transfers. Cash advances also have no grace period as they begin accruing interest immediately.
* Loans from credit unions: Credit unions are a cooperative financial institution owned and controlled by its members. They provide credit at reasonable rates and loans from these institutions can offer lower rates than large banks, but membership is limited.
* Unsecured personal loans: Unsecured personal loans don't require you to put up your home or other property as collateral. They can offer cash in amounts that range from $1500 to $100,000, and usually offer lower interest rates than credit cards, but have more stringent approval requirements.
* Payday loans or payday advances: A Payday loan is small, short-term loans intended to cover a borrower's expenses until their next payday. These are approved regardless of a bad credit record, but require that you are employed, have a steady job and they must be repaid within 14-30 days on average.
* Car equity loans: Car title loans, Oregon lenders typically have the lowest approval requirements, with just a clear vehicle title being offered as collateral. They also have the most flexible term lengths of all the options available here and are usually repaid over terms that range from 30 days to 24 months.
Some lenders will also consider employment status and income as factors when determining approval for an auto title loan. But all you need to apply for a title loan is proof that you own your vehicle, and there is not a previous lien on your title.
With a car title loan, Oregon lenders assess the value of your vehicle, to determine how much the applicant is qualified to borrow. Before you apply for a loan, however, it is wise to do your homework and calculate how much auto equity you own and how much your car is worth.
One online resource that helps used vehicle owners calculate the trade-in value of their automobile is the Kelly's Blue Book. When you know how much your car is worth in the resale market, you will be empowered to negotiate the amount you can borrow as well as the rate of interest charged by the lender.
Because the subprime loan market is vulnerable to deceptive practices used by predatory lenders, you should always read the loan agreement carefully, especially the legal disclosures section, to make sure you will not be caught in a debt trap.
By repaying car title loans, Oregon borrowers can help rebuild their credit. In order to do so, they must pay it back strictly on schedule, as laid down in the terms of the agreement. This will give you access to conventional sources of funding in the future.
Can't get a conventional loan due to bad credit scores? Get quick cash in return for your car equity with car title loans. Oregon lender offers some of the lowest interest rates in the industry, confidentiality and quick turnaround. Visit www.123fundme.com to apply online!
Related Articles -
car title loans, car title loans oregon, title car loans, car title loans az,