1. Passive income beats working for a living every time. You can spend your time creating content for clients on an individual basis and then searching for new clients on a daily basis. If you are providing quality content at a reasonable rate, you will earn money this way. However, wouldn't you rather do the work once and collect the paycheck on a regular basis? Of course you would- that only makes sense. Creating a membership site is the perfect way to generate passive income. With an autoresponder, you set up your content one time and then distribute it on an ongoing basis to your members without lifting a finger. Each month you upload that month's content and through your membership site, every member has access to it. |
2. You can add products to your membership site for additional income. You can add digital and physical products for sale to your members and create more sales without having to sell through a list or drum up new prospects. You already have all of your members' information within the site, so making new sales is a piece of cake. Members will be inclined to purchase products at your recommendation, because you have already established a bond of trust and because they can do so at the click of a mouse.
3. Split the work and share the wealth. You can offer your members an income opportunity by creating an affiliate program for the site. Members can earn a percentage of the profits by recruiting new members to join. Because they are selling with the additional power of being satisfied customers, current members are a perfect choice to do your affiliate sales for you and spread the word about your membership site.
4. If you do it right, you really can work less and earn money while you sleep. We all hear it and secretly wish we could find it- that magical way to earn more and work less- ever since we were teased with the idea of a Four Hour Work Week. A membership site may be as close as you can get to truly passive income - and that can buy you the one thing you want more than money - time. Time to spend with your family, time to have some fun, time to work on dream projects. If you find the right niche and create a quality membership site, you can make a lot of money. If the price of membership is $40 and you have 100 members, that is $4000 dollars a month. If you have 1,000 members - it's 40,000 a month. With $40,000 coming in every month, you really can afford to lie on a beach somewhere and work from your laptop.
5. Membership sites have a long life span. If you create a growing membership site, you've got a long-term stream of income - as long as you continue to provide quality content to your members.
So, you don't need to be an expert to get started. Many Internet entrepreneurs learn as they go and create highly successful sites. Jump in and get started on your membership site today.
If you're ready to learn more about the benefits of owning your own membership website check this out
Discover how to watch and learn while you sell & earn with this Massive Collection of Internet Business Training Videos: http://www.e-bestsellers.com/page13.html
Copyright © Anne-Marie Ronsen
You have permission to publish this article electronically, in print, in your ebook or on your web site, free of charge, as long as the author bylines are included.
free download free ebooks free software free premium content manual website submission Drug Rehabilitation FORUM FREE Quality Content Life with AUTISM
Anne-Marie Ronsen is the author of many wealth and self development books. Download FREE e-books from http://www.e-bestsellers.com, http://www.plrbestsellers.com or http://www.universalpublishingltd.com ...You will learn about the best tips and recommendations to improve your health, weight and wealth. You'll also discover FREE Premium content at http://www.ibestof.com/ and Manual Submission Directory at: http://www.webdirectorybank.com
Related Articles -
membership software, membership site, free membership, home-based business,