1. Get the most from each one of your visitors. Ask them to subscribe to your e-zine, participate on your message board, bookmark your site, etc. One of the most effective ways to persuade people to do anything is to give them a freebie or strong benefit for taking the action you want them to. |
2. Use pop-up windows or advertisements on your web site. They grab your visitor's attention because they jump right out at them. For example, you could use one to get people to subscribe to your free e-zine. Another example, you could offer them a surprise bonus for buying in the next few minutes with a timer counting down.
3. Buy Internet business books, e-books, private site memberships, etc. Study and learn all the new website promotional ideas you can. For example, take notes either while you’re reading the e-book, or afterwards. Write down a list of tips you could apply or use for your own business.
4. Analyze all your promotional efforts. Concentrate on the ones that work and drop the ones that don't. Don't waste your valuable time. For example, if you have an affiliate program that hasn't made a sale for two months, drop it or test a different ad. You want all of the ‘real estate’ space on your web site making some kind of profit for your business.
5. Advertise your web site with banner ads that are animated and include a call to action. You must grab people's attention and get them to click. For example, you could have flashing lights like they use in Las Vegas. Another example, you could use "Click Here Now" or "Click Here To Visit".
6. Use text links if your banner ads are not pulling traffic. People don't ignore text links as much as they do banner ads. You should treat your text link like a sales letter headline. For example, "How To...", "FREE...", "Breaking News!...." "Warning!....", "....Exposed!" etc.
7. Add multiple profits to your web site. If you're selling business books try to sell business services, courses and supplies too. For example, you could say, "Thanks for purchasing our business e-book. If you like it, don't forget we offer a monthly update service for the e-book for only $4.95 a month."
8. Keep your product available for your customers at all times. If you have to back-order it, they may end up canceling their order. For example, you could say on your web site "Always In Stock", "Products On Hand", " No Shipping Delays", "Always Available", etc.
9. Use content on your web site which people can skim through easily. Most people don’t have much time so try using lists, short tips, short articles, etc. For example, *How To....
*5 Ways To....
10. Add a message board or chat room to your website. If people enjoy it, they will revisit your web site to participate regularly. For example, if someone visits your message board and asks a questions, then later on someone answers it, that person will come back and visit if they ever have another problem.
11. Allow people to reprint your articles on their website, in their e-zine, newsletter, magazine or e-books. Include your resource box and the option for article reprints at the bottom of each article. For example: "Anne-Marie Ronsen is the author of many wealth and self development books. Download FREE e-books from http://www.e-bestsellers.com, http://www.plrbestsellers.com or http://www.universalpublishingltd.com ...You will learn about the best tips and recommendations to improve your health, weight and wealth. Feel free to reprint this article on your web site or in your e-zine, just include the resource box."
12. Allow people to use any of your freebies as free bonuses for products or services they sell. Include your ad on all your freebies. Some people only giveaway freebies in order to allow other people the right to give them away. You could also give them the right to include a freebie with their own product as a bonus. For example, "Feel free to use this free e-book as a bonus product!"
13. Allow people to use your online discussion board for their own web site. Some people don't have one. Just include your banner ad at the top of the board. For example, you could say, "Don't have your own discussion board? Link to ours and invite your visitors to use it."
14. Allow people to sign up for a free web site on your server. Since you are giving away the space, require them to include your banner ad at the top of the site. For example, you could say, "Get 20 MB Of FREE Web Space In Exchange For Placing Our Small Banner At The Top Of Your Web Site!"
15. Allow people to add their link to your free website directory. Just require that they return a link back to your web site, advertising your directory. For example, you could say, "Add Your Own Listing In Exchange For Linking Back To Our Website!" Another example, "Add Your Own Listing! All We Ask Is That You Link Back To Our Website."
16. Allow people to include your free online service on their website, visitors, or e-zine subscribers. They could be free e-mail, e-mail consulting, search engine submissions, etc. For example, you could say, "Offer This Free Service To Your Visitors By Just Linking To Our Web Site!"
17. Allow people to give away your free software. Just include your business advertisement inside the software program. For example, you could say, "This Free Software Is Brought To You By (your business information)" Another example, "This Free Software Is Made Available By (your business information)."
18. Allow people to give away your free web design graphics, fonts, templates, etc. Just include your ad on them or require people to link directly to your website. For example, require people to place a small note under the graphic or at the bottom of their web page like "These graphics are from (your business information)." or "This template is copyrighted by (your business information)."
19. Allow people to place an advertisement in your free e-book if, in exchange, they give away the e-book to their web visitors or e-zine subscribers. Wouldn't you choose to give away something that gave you benefits? For example, you could say, "Give Away This Free E-book And Customize It With Your Own Links!"
20. Allow people to give away your free e-book to their visitors. Then, their visitors will also give it away. This will just continue to spread your ad all over the Internet. For example, 5 people give it away to 5 people each, and those 25 people give it away to 5 people each, and those 125 people give it away to 5 people each. It just keeps going! That's 755 people viewing your ad for free and without you doing much work.
21. Turn your ad copy into a story or article. Your visitors won't be as hesitant to read your ad and will become more interested in your product. For example, you could start your ad by saying, "Once upon a time…" Another example would be to start your ad out with "FREE Report!" Or "How To..."
22. Give visitors a freebie for filling out your online survey otherwise they usually won't. Surveys will give your business valuable intelligence for your business. For example, you could say, "Everyone who completes this survey will get a FREE watch!" Another example, "The first 200 people who complete this survey get a free calculator!"
23. Enhance the power of your ad copy benefits by using attention-getting words, highlighting keywords, using color, using quotes, bolding key phrases, underlining, etc. For example, "Instant Profits", "Super Fast Results", "Lose Weight", "Save Money", "Increase Sales", etc.
24. Give your visitors lots of choices so they don't get the feeling of being controlled. Offer them a variety of ways to order, contact you, navigate, etc. For example, "Choose the Basic or Deluxe." Another example, "Order by website, phone or fax."
25. Put yourself in your visitors’ shoes. Design your site for them, not for yourself. Create your product around your visitors, not because you would buy it. For example, if you were selling to people who were thinking of going bankrupt, think about how they feel. They would likely want to avoid bankruptcy, they would feel tired of not be able to afford anything, they would be fed up with creditors calling, etc.
26. Get free advice from successful online business owners. Participate in business chat rooms and use message boards to start a conversation. For example, you could read their helpful information or post questions and get them answered. You could also answer other people’s questions and start a conversation.
27. Use your free bonuses to create an urgency for your visitors to buy. Only offer them for a limited time with your main product. For example, you could say, "Order befor midnight tonight and get 4 FREE bonuses!" Another example, "Order by June 25, 2009 and get a Free Advertising E-book!"
28. Offer your customers extra add-on products at the point of purchase. For example, if they are buying an electronic toy, try to sell batteries with it. For example, "Check Here To Add 4 Batteries For Only $2.95 More!" Another example, "Click Here To Upgrade To The Deluxe Version For Only $10 Extra!"
29. Make your visitors feel good about themselves by giving them compliments. If they feel good, they will also feel good about buying from your website.
30. Trade content with other e-zine publishers or websites. This is a powerful and effective way to place your links on other targeted web sites. For example, trade articles with other e-zine publishers. Another example, you could trade free e-books and give them away to each other.
Get This Massive Collection Of 'How To' SEO Training Videos That Show The Easy Ways To Increase Your Online Profits, now: http://www.e-bestsellers.com/page15.html
Discover how to watch and learn while you sell & earn with this Massive Collection of Internet Business Training Videos: http://www.e-bestsellers.com/page13.html
Copyright © Anne-Marie Ronsen
You have permission to publish this article electronically, in print, in your ebook or on your web site, free of charge, as long as the author bylines are included.
free download free ebooks free software free premium content manual website submission Drug Rehabilitation FORUM FREE Quality Content
Anne-Marie Ronsen is the author of many wealth and self development books. Download FREE e-books from http://www.e-bestsellers.com, http://www.plrbestsellers.com or http://www.universalpublishingltd.com ...You will learn about the best tips and recommendations to improve your health, weight and wealth. You'll also discover FREE Premium content at http://www.ibestof.com/ and Manual Submission Directory at: http://www.webdirectorybank.com
Related Articles -
internet marketing, Get Targeted Traffic, Recession Tips, Online Business, Google Adsense,