Below are powerful internet marketing tips, ideas and techniques that you may consider for generating sales/profit from your website: |
1. Allow people to make money reselling the product or service. Tell people they can join your affiliate program if they order. You could pay them per sale, per click, per referral, etc. Just provide them with proven and tested marketing materials, detailed statistics and plenty of affiliate training.
2. Lower the chances of negative word-of-mouth marketing. You'll always have customers who are dissatisfied. Try to please them as much as possible. You could give them a refund, discount, a free product, a coupon, a rebate, a compliment, etc. Just be polite and stay calm if they are angry or frustrated with your business.
3. Give people a deadline to order. Tell people if they order by Sept.17, 2009, they will get a discount or free bonuses. This will create an urgency so they don't put off buying. Another example, "Order before 8:00 p.m. US/EST and get a second product of your choice for free!"
4. Offer people a money-back guarantee. The longer the guarantee, the more effective it will be. It could be a 30-day, 60-day, 1 year, or lifetime guarantee. You could also offer them double or triple their money back or a set amount of money back, like $25. You could also allow them to keep the product if you can afford to do that, even if they ask for a refund.
5. Offer a free on-site repair service for products you sell. This is convenient for people because they won't have to send it away for repairs and they won't have to be without the product for a long period of time. If they have to send the product to you to get repaired, offer them free shipping.
6. Publish testimonials on your ad copy. They will give your business credibility and you'll gain people’s trust. It's important to include the person's full name and location with the testimonial. For example, "Jon Smith, Auto Mechanic, Wooster, Ohio."
7. Give people free bonuses when they order your product or service. The free bonuses could be books, jewelry, reports, newsletters, etc. Make their bonuses sound extra valuable by listing their retail value, either separately or together in one amount, or limiting how long you will offer the bonuses.
8. Change your ads regularly. Your prospects could get bored seeing the same ad all the time. Statistics show people usually see the same ad 7 times before they actually buy. Just change them enough to keep them from being over-exposed. For example, if your ad said. "FREE Killer Marketing E-book!", you could change it later on to "FREE Sizzling Marketing E-book!"
9. Offer free 24-hour help with all products you sell. Allow customers to ask you questions by e-mail, by toll free phone, by free fax, etc. If for some reason you can't offer this service, answer their questions and concerns as soon as possible. You could also let them know you received their message and you'll get back to them as soon as possible.
10. Provide free shipping with all orders. If you can't afford it, you could offer free shipping on orders over a specific dollar amount. You could also offer a rebate on their shipping costs. Most customers most probably won’t send in the rebate card unless it's a huge shipping cost, for example, $30 or more.
11. Give away a free sample of your product. You will gain people's trust when you allow them to try out a free sample of your product. If they like it they won't hesitate buying it. Your sample should only give them a small taste of what's in it for them if they buy.
12. Offer a buy-one, get-one-free deal. If you sell more than one product, this type of deal works great. People will feel they are getting more for their money and will order quicker. You could also offer them a ‘buy one, get one half’, ‘buy two, get the third one free’, ‘buy two, get a free watch’, etc.
13. Increase the number of visitors who revisit your web site by publishing a free course right on your site. Just release a new lesson once a week. You could even offer a live chat room class every week or a class published on autoresponder.
14. Make sure your graphics load correctly on your website. Broken graphics will make your business look very unprofessional. That also goes for broken links and slow loading graphics. People can find other web sites to visit with a click of a mouse.
15. Avoid using scrolling marquees on your web site. They take the attention away from your ad copy and make your web page load slower. Just type the message on your web site. You can highlight it with flashing, color or bigger text.
16. Make the text on your web site exciting to read. You can use emotional words, descriptive adjectives, highlighted keywords, exclamation points, etc. You can also get your prospects excited by showing how much passion and excitement you have for your product or service.
17. Have visitors fill out a survey on your web site. Give them a free gift as an incentive to complete the form. You can e-mail the results of the survey and offer them a free e-book as a gift for completing your survey. Of course your ad will be in the free e-book.
18. Use guest books to improve your web site. Your visitors will leave good and bad comments. Review the comments and use them to improve your site. You can find out critical things, like how people like navigating around your web site, if the design looks professional, etc.
19. Regularly check and resubmit your web site's search engine rankings. They can drop very quickly because of all the competition. Keep informed of new search engine strategies by visiting informative websites, subscribing to related e-zines, buying search engine how-to e-books, etc.
20. Divide your product’s price over a period of time to make it sound less. Offer a payment plan, or show the per day price. For example, "Only 33 cents per day!" If it's an information product, you could divide it by the number of pages, tips, chapters, strategies or minutes/hours/days it took you to create it.
Get This Massive Collection Of 'How To' SEO Training Videos That Show The Easy Ways To Increase Your Online Profits, now: http://www.e-bestsellers.com/page15.html
Discover how to watch and learn while you sell & earn with this Massive Collection of Internet Business Training Videos: http://www.e-bestsellers.com/page13.html
Copyright © Anne-Marie Ronsen
You have permission to publish this article electronically, in print, in your ebook or on your web site, free of charge, as long as the author bylines are included.
free download free ebooks free software free premium content manual website submission Drug Rehabilitation FORUM FREE Quality Content
Anne-Marie Ronsen is the author of many wealth and self development books. Download FREE e-books from http://www.e-bestsellers.com, http://www.plrbestsellers.com or http://www.universalpublishingltd.com ...You will learn about the best tips and recommendations to improve your health, weight and wealth. You'll also discover FREE Premium content at http://www.ibestof.com/ and Manual Submission Directory at: http://www.webdirectorybank.com
Related Articles -
internet marketing, Get Targeted Traffic, Recession Tips, Online Business, Google Adsense,