Dogs are considered as man’s best friend. Deciding to own one whether it is big or small involves a lot of responsibility. It is not just about feeding it but includes other chores such as grooming, watching its health and diet, cleaning up after it and most importantly, giving it some tender loving care. |
Before deciding on which dog to adopt, here is some useful information that might help you decide.
* Bringing up a puppy is an advantage because this means that you guide its growth and well being. You have the chance to raise it according to what you want. This means you can ensure that it is properly nurtured with the right dog food, ensure that necessary vaccinations are given and prevent heartworm at this early stage. Having your puppy personally trained is also a plus since you can teach him exactly what you want.
* You should adopt a puppy when it is at least 10 weeks old. Puppies need a lot of time to be cared for by their mothers. This is a crucial stage for them. They somehow gain a psychological advantage for both puppy and for the mother dog as well.
* A puppy can easily adjust to new surroundings as compared to an adult dog even though most puppies may cause minimal to major damage to your personal stuff while they are in the stage of teething. They need to be housebroken and house training needs a lot of time, effort and patience from the owner.
* There is no assurance of what a puppy will look like when it grows up; especially it is a mixed breed. Also, his temperament might change too when he grows up.
* Most pet owners love how puppies can be entertaining for the entire family. They are very cute and adorable pets that is a hit for both children and grownups. Puppies can be easily regarded as one of the family.
In choosing a dog for you consider each breeds’ physical appearance, temperament and health issues. Of course, each dog should fit your lifestyle. Remember dogs should be given proper attention and care but in exchange you can have the best companion ever.
The Dog Lover's Mega Collection give you the secret -- and the solution -- to your communication problems with your dog...
Copyright © Anne-Marie Ronsen
You have permission to publish this article electronically, in print, in your ebook or on your web site, free of charge, as long as the author bylines are included.
free download free ebooks free software free premium content manual website submission Drug Rehabilitation FORUM FREE Quality Content
Anne-Marie Ronsen is the author of many wealth and self development books. Download FREE e-books from http://www.e-bestsellers.com, http://www.plrbestsellers.com or http://www.universalpublishingltd.com ...You will learn about the best tips and recommendations to improve your health, weight and wealth. You'll also discover FREE Premium content at http://www.ibestof.com/ and Manual Submission Directory at: http://www.webdirectorybank.com
Related Articles -
Dog, Dog training, Dog Feeding, Canine Disease, Heart Worm, Fleas, Parasites Prevention,