Has something changed in your spouse’s behavior? Is the person you fell in love with no longer that same person? Marriages and relationships change over time just because that’s the way of the world. There are ups and downs but a strong marriage will continue to grow. When there is no longer any growth, more downs then ups and you start to get the feeling that things aren’t quite what they used to be it might be time to take a closer look at the possible signs of an unfaithful spouse. |
When looking for the signs of an unfaithful spouse remember that these are only signs, and while infidelity may be the most likely reason in certain cases it is not. The important thing to remember at this stage is that if your encounter enough of the signs of unfaithfulness the next step is to get the proof you need to confront your spouse. Once you have confronted your spouse there is usually no turning back from the hurt and the pain that is to follow.
Again, if you have that fear tickling the back of your head start looking for the signs that something may be wrong. If you do see that your spouse is exhibiting several of these signs it can be a good indicator that something is indeed wrong with your marriage.
1. The new friend – Your spouse suddenly has a new friend of the opposite sex who they seem to be spending a lot of time with. When you ask about this person you get the standard, “We’re just friends”, answer and your spouse may become very defensive about the relationship.
2. Working late – If your spouse, who never used to work late, is suddenly calling and leaving messages about working late all the time you should probably wonder why. If the time away is more than it should be and the excuses don’t really seem plausible then start looking for the other signs.
3. Looking good – All of a sudden your spouse seems to take greater interest in how they look. And here’s the important part, they aren’t doing it for you or they seem disinterested when you compliment them on how good they are looking lately.
4. Emotional detachment – What was once a marriage that involved communication about everything has changed to conversations about nothing. Maybe a few words about what is happening at work but nothing that is overly important. Even subject that used to bring about arguments are met with indifference.
5. Privacy issues – If your marriage was once very open with little to hide but your spouse has suddenly become more private with their daily activities and their personal business. They may even accuse you of snooping if you are trying to find something in their purse or wallet, something you used to do all the time.
6. Sex – This can go either way. Your spouse may come up with all sorts of excuses not to get naked with you. The other thing that may happen is your spouse is suddenly interested in doing things you’ve never even heard of or thought to try. They may be learning new things from someone else.
7. The high tech affair – New or strange behavior when it comes to the use of their cell phone or computer may be a sign of an unfaithful spouse. Hanging up suddenly when you enter the room, call history suddenly being erased all the time and calls at strange hours are all indicators.
8. Problems with money – If money is strangely being withdrawn from bank accounts with no explanation or your spouse suddenly has a need to carry more cash but don’t really have a reason then there may be trouble. This is also true if there are strange charges on credit cards, bills that you normally don’t have or even missing bills and credit card statements.
9. “I don’t love you anymore” – This can mean that your spouse may be more interested in someone else. They are comparing their feelings for you with their feelings for their new “friend”. There is a very good chance that that your spouse is already involved or thinking of becoming involved with someone other then you.
There are studies that show that 85% of the women who believe their partner is cheating are right and that 50% of men who think that they have an unfaithful spouse are correct. If you think you have an unfaithful spouse look for the warning signs and if the signs are there it is time to start doing some detective work and get actual proof of an affair.
If the signs of a cheating spouse are present and it’s time to obtain proof of an unfaithful spouse wife click here.
Related Articles -
signs of an unfaithful spouse, unfaithful spouse, cheating spouse,