It happens to everybody-feeling run-down, unmotivated, tired and just sluggish. Maybe you don't like the feeling that goes along with drinking coffee or caffeine in general or maybe it just doesn't work for you. There are tons of pills and drinks on the market that claim to rev you up for 5-8 hours, but the problem with these are the ingredients as well as the crash afterwards. |
The drinks are usually chock-full of sugar and some supplements may have other synthetic ingredients that you just don't want to put in your body. But, you can take a natural herbal energy supplement that is gentle to your body and gives you an expected boost to get through the day. Here are some of the herbs you may find in a supplement:
* Cordyceps-This is a variety of mushroom that has long been a part of the Chinese diet. Its boosting property is believed to be improving the oxygenation of the blood and brain cells. It is often used as an ingredient in a natural herbal energy supplement.
* B Vitamins-B6 and B5 are important to the health and normal functioning of the nervous system and helps control stress responses in the body. They are also good for warding off illnesses by supporting the immune system. B12 is simply the energy vitamin. So, just taking a B Complex, you should feel your power or stamina improve.
* Ginseng-This is another plant popular in China for its endurance enhancing properties as well as improved concentration and mental acuity. It also battles the effects of stress.
* Golden Root-Rhodiola is a plant that is known for its overall boosting power and is very popular in extremely cold regions. It is believed to enhance mood, memory and endurance.
* Ashwaghanda-A variety of pepper, this herb is supposed to increase your stamina and improve adrenal functioning. Peppers are often used as a stimulant because of the natural heat they promote and the ingredient capsaicin, depending on the variety.
* Vitamin C-This is a natural anti-oxidant and great for overall better health. It helps raise the body ability to fight off illness. When you are fatigued, your immune system is compromised and you become more susceptible to illness. Adding vitamin C to an herbal power supplement helps keep you in good health and gives you a power-boost.
Even though these are natural ingredients, it is still important to talk to your doctor or pharmacist to make sure nothing will interact with your prescription medications. Also, there may be an underlying health issue causing your fatigue. Have a check-up if the problem is chronic or starts really affecting your normal daily activity.
The combinations of these herbs and vitamins or just adding one to your daily regimen can give you just the boost you need without the side-effects associated with many other power supplements. Using a non synthetic herbal energy supplement means that you won't have the jitters, feel nauseous, over-stimulated which affects your concentration or have that sudden crash in energy when it wears off.
Herbal energy supplements are a safe combination of healthful nutrients and herbs used for centuries to help the body sustain energy levels and improve stamina without producing peaks and crashes. To learn more about ways to recharge yourself, visit http://www.goodelements.com
Related Articles -
herbal energy supplements, herbal supplements for energy, natural energy supplements,