The Australian immigration consulting company in India has a Service Delivery Partner arrangement with VFS global to receive the visa applications at the Australian Visa Application Centre. The visa office in India helps people in India and two other Asian countries: Bhutan and Nepal, helping them with visa and immigration services. They offer a ‘label-free’ travel to Australia i.e. you don’t have to place a label on your passport for travelling to Australia. This makes journey to Australia more simple and secure. All you should have for travelling to Australia is a valid visa. If you belong to any other countries other the above mentioned ones, the condition is not applicable. You will have to contact the government of the particular country where you belong to. You can lodge visa applications through various methods: |
• At VFS: The department has a tie-up with VFS Global Service Pvt. Limited. You can submit the visa applications through various centres in India. You will have to pay a fixed fee for each application.
• By post: The visa application should be enclosed with a single demand draft of application fee payable to Australian high commission, New Delhi.
• In person: To make application by person you will have to make an appointment with the Australian high commission.
Different entry visas and their processing
Visas for permanent entry:
• Husband or wife, child, close relatives, carer and such visa applications are usually processed in New Delhi
• Applications for general skilled visas, business programs, Former resident and parent subclasses are lodged and processed in Australia.
• For points based skilled migration and business programs you have to submit Expression of Interest and wait for the invitation to apply.
• Former resident applications are verified at the office in Perth.
Refugee visas and humanitarian visas:
Those who are from South Asia and apply for a refugee and humanitarian visa should lodge their application at the NSW processing centre. This is for people who apply under SHP.
Visas for temporary entry:
• Sports stream, Religious worker, entertainment sponsorship, nomination and visa application- processed by the Temporary Entry Centre NSW.
• Domestic (executive) worker- processed by Specialist Temporary entry Centre ACT.
• Training visas and Research visas and special program applications- processed by the Temporary entry Centre in Tasmania.
• Occupational trainee stream, nominations and visa applications- processed by the Temporary entry Centre SA
Contact details :
Contact address :
Mumbai: #109, first floor, Marine chamber SNTD college road Marine lines Mumbai-400020
Delhi: Abhinav Outsourcings Pvt. Ltd. Corporate Office UG-5, Building No.6, Devika Towers, Nehru Place New Delhi - 110019, India
Telephone: Delhi : 011-41552515/16 011-41552517/18
Pune : 020-41266662/64
Hyderabad : 040-40078189 040-40027916 040-40146974
Mumbai : 022-26059683/84 022-26059685
Bangalore : 080-40965051/52 080-41160482
Working days: The office will be closed on all public holidays.
Related Articles -
Australia Immigration, SkillSelect Visa, Subclasses,