Testosterone is a human hormone present both in men and women but it is often called as male hormone because of its high level in men. Generally, the adrenal glands are responsible for producing this hormone in small amount. There are many reasons why one suffers from low testosterone problem. Sometimes, hypothalamus or pituitary glands those are accountable for managing the hormone production fail to work properly because of one or other reasons. This problem may lead to low testosterone issue. Even, hemochromatosis, alcoholism and chronic illness are the causes of this serious problem. |
It is essential that one produces normal amount of testosterone hormone but there are some people who produces lesser amount of this hormone and some produces more. Whether producing lesser amount of hormone or more, it is not good for health, each one is having some side-effect. There are some people who produces less amount of this hormone can understand through the symptoms. Some of Symptoms of Low Testosterone levels are discussed below:
• A lowered libido is perhaps the most common symptom that majority of the people suffer from who are associated with low testosterone problems. This hormone is responsible for initiating sex drive in men or women. Therefore, if a man is suffering from such ailment, then he will lose his sex desire. Drive, energy, motivation and zest in men are very essential for his sex desire. However, if these are lost, men lose their sex drive.
• It also leads to the reduction in the muscle mass. Though it is said that the lowered testosterone and weight gain are not related to each other but there it affects the muscle tissue and men fail to maintain their muscles. Therefore, it is essential that one should take the advice of a doctor, if the he is facing this symptom.
• Men who suffer from this problem are often found to develop a greater sense of irritability. This not only restricted to irritability but it also leads to mood disorder. Moodiness and depression are the common indications.
• Getting fat is another indication.
• Another symptom of lowered hormone level is that excessive sweating.
• One may find it difficult to concentrate on his concentrate on his work. This indication is also very common in men.
Symptoms of Low Testosterone are not limited only to those which are mentioned above. Many more symptoms are there.
There are many people who feel shy to voice out their problems. There is nothing to shy. It is essential that one visit to get rid of this problem else it may affect their health badly. There are some natural ways to overcome this problem. Some natural cure for low testosterone in men is mentioned below:
• Some German scientists suggest that morning sex is an excellent way to increase the testosterone level.
• One can overcome this problem by losing some weight.
• Too much stress at home or office or depression leads to this problem. Therefore, it is essential that one takes rest and must have good night sleep to overcome this problem.
• Smoking should be avoided.
So these are the natural ways which may lead to a rise in the level of testosterone. It is advisable to consult a doctor.A doctor can suggest best way to overcome this problem.
refer to www.lowtestosteroneremedies.net if you want to acquire more information on Symptoms of Low Testosterone and natural cure for low testosterone in men.
Related Articles -
Symptoms of Low Testosterone, natural cure for low testosterone in men,