You may have found the best deal on your domestic flight, but chances are that your low cost airline comes with a few compromises. Whether your flight is only an hour long or 12, equipping yourself with some basic items can help you maintain your cool 30,000 feet up in the air. |
Here is how you can ensure maximum comfort while you are flying-
• Staying Hydrated –Making sure you are hydrated while on flight helps make you feel fresh. Consuming enough water also helps you beat the jet lag a lot faster in case you are flying internationally. Once you have crossed your security check, you will be allowed to pick up a bottle of water before you board. This way you do not need to fly with a cotton mouth, waiting for the drink cart to pass by.
• Carry a Sweater or a Small Blanket – Most travellers are averse to using generic blankets that are given out by airline companies. Bringing along a sweater or a small blanket is a great way to avoid the germs. Also, a sweater is a great substitute for a pillow.
• Socks and Tissue – Most frequent travellers value the benefit of travelling in flip flops, especially when you get a chance to zoom past security check. However, when you enter your flight you will have to deal with cold feet! Carrying a pair of socks is a great way to keep your feet warm. Irrespective of whether you have a cold or not, a pack of tissues can come extremely handy on your flight.
• Reading Material – If your flight is longer than an hour, you will need to carry along with you reading material that helps you pass your time. Most low cost domestic airline companies do not offer in-flight entertainment, making your flight quite a dull experience.
• Neck Pillow – Most people consider neck pillows to be a liability to lug around, but if you are able to find a good inflatable pillow, it can be a saviour on flight. Inflatable pillows can be filled up as much as you want, and then can be easily rolled up to fit into your handbag.
• Hand Sanitizer – Not only is this a must have on your flight, but this is an essential for your entire travel! This will come extremely handy especially when you are stuck in the window seat unable to get out for washing your hands in time.
In addition to this, while you have acquired a great domestic lowest airfare, chances are that you will have to compromise on factors such as seat space. Try to get some movement for your limbs to avoid cramping. In addition to finding online cheap air tickets, also consider convenience and comfort while planning your travels.
Related Articles -
domestic lowest airfare, online cheap air tickets,