Catalog Processing Services
In the present age, local markets have converted into global markets where people from different locations can order for goods or services only based on their requirements. People shop for clothes, electronic goods, books, groceries and so on which has made it important for retailers both big and small to enlist their products in the internet and enter online market through internet stores for establishing digital presence to improve visibility and sales. The core issue of many businesses has shifted to maintaining global selling and marketing to earn customer trust.
eCommerce catalog refers to an online catalog which showcases services or products of any company that primarily operate online. A large amount of activities which occurred only in physical stores has now commenced online. Just as traditional stores have migrated to internet; their catalogs have made a transition from print into many online formats.
Businesses can choose from many types of catalog processing services set-up options. The most popular high-tech option is, ‘Online shopping cart’. This type of technology provides for fully-featured online shopping, in which a software assists customers select different products, compare prices and place orders. All these activities are conducted online.
While developing eCommerce catalog services setups, businesses have to address certain specific issues which include migration from an existing print catalog. If the company intends to start over, they will require new text and graphics for their online version. These choices are extremely critical for success since only the right words and pictures will bring the intended effect. They are as important in online business as they are in the print version.
Online Product and Services catalogs allow users to search and locate relevant products and options quickly. Many IT-Enabling companies undertake developing and managing catalogs to assist businesses serve their end-users and expand their ventures via internet through e-commerce stores. Most providers also specialize in ‘catalog conversion service’ which is necessary for digitizing hard copies to be used in online stores.
Trained operators manage product/service catalog management by adding or updating product information like name or title, manufacturer of the brand, image, part number, description, SKUs, price, categories and so on. This service is useful for businesses if it has one of the following administrative interfaces for its online store:
- Os-Commerce stores
- Volusion ecommerce
- Magento Commerce stores
- Yahoo stores
- Monster commerce stores
- CRE loaded commerce stores
- 3d Cart e-commerce stores
- Zen Cart ecommerce stores
- X-cart ecommerce stores
- Custom-made ecommerce store
- AspDotNetStoreFront ecommerce stores
On requesting eCommerce catalog management services from It-Enabling companies like DataPlusValue Web Services, which has proved itself as a leader in providing IT-Solutions, businesses will receive certain services like:
- Periodical updates: Highly skilled and experienced staff constantly updates product or service information including change in the part-number, product brand or name, description, image of new products and so on.
- Bulk Upload: Information of many products will be uploaded in bulk in the site without hassles.
- Content Management functions: Client will be able to add new pages, product information, videos or images without wasting time.
- New features: Features like ‘image-zooming’ will enable better product-view which will improve product appearance in its page and enhance the looks of the entire website.
- B2B ecommerce catalog management: A client’s inventory is always well stocked to maintain steady supply of products.
- Easy integration: Systems of manufacturers and third parties are well integrated by updating all details accurately.
- Updated and accurate product information: All product-information like model number, image, SKUs, package information, weight and so on are updated and maintained accurately.
- Easily manageable and user-friendly: Professional and innovative catalog- designs and data entry are easy to manage and user-friendly.
Catalog processing service to businesses or individuals includes other services:
- Image processing
- Content management
- Online product entry
- Promotional item data entry
- Product listing
- Catalog conversion
- Ecommerce stores data entry
- Graphical designing