As it’s too well known, Canada, the ‘Land of Milk & Honey’, has an open policy for talented skilled business individuals from abroad, for obvious purposes. Actually, while the nation rolls-out red-carpet welcome to the trained persons via many visa classes, it follows the same approach while fruitfully engaging the business people, keen to do business in the nation. |
Maybe, this is why a large number of global business persons arrive on the Canadian soils every year to do business with the many national companies. Through the Canadian Business Visitor Visa, these aspirants file a petition to arrive and visit the nation for a short duration. The applicant could make the grade for the given permit if he plans to visit the nation for a short duration, to explore fresh business options and investments therein.
Remarkably, there is a noticeable difference between a regular Visitor Permit and a Business Visitor Permit. Those who wish to visit the Maple Leaf Country for business purposes fall in the category of a Business Visitor even while they require a Canada Business Visitor Permit for the given object. Those who intend to reside in the country for over six months, could be duly regarded a temporary worker even as they will need a Temporary Work Visa.
Canada Business Visitor Visa Prerequisites
The applicant could be accepted as a business visitor, in case he is an overseas national and intends to visit the Maple Leaf Country, on a temporary basis, to explore fresh business opportunities, to make an investment or to boost the existing business associations therein. Usually, the business travelers stay in the nation for some days, or perhaps, weeks.
Now the requirements, in detail!
Among others, the aspirants ought to prove that:
1. They aim to reside for below six months, and do not intend to gain admission into the national labour market, or start working in the county;
2. Their primary place of business and source of income is situated outside the nation’s shores;
3. Earnings from their venture will grow outside Canada’s territorial jurisdictions;
4. They fulfill the fundamental entry conditions;
5. They possess an applicable travel paper, like passport;
6. They posses adequate funds for their stay and to go back;
7. They intend to leave the nation at the conclusion of their visit and;
8. They are not a threat to the security or health of the nationals of Canada.
Canadian Business Visitor Visa: How Useful!
The visa holders are at a liberty to travel anywhere across the nation and visit their family, friends, and experience the several draws of the nation. The holders may also participate in conferences, trade meets; fruitfully engage their future clients; gain orders; explore vibrant business opportunities in the nation; explore profitable business options; study the many available choices for extending the period of their stay in the country; besides experience the unique Canadian society & hospitality.
Related Articles -
Canadian Business Visa, Canadian Visa, Canadian Immigration Visa,