There are multiple industrial processes such as welding, soldering, laser operations, adhesive dispensing, grinding, etc., that generate harmful gases, fumes and particles, and release them at the workplace. It does not only affect the health of the workers but also brings down the productivity level. With the extraction of such hazardous fumes, a safer and healthier work environment is created. The best solution in such a situation is to capture the air pollutants right at the source and inhibit them from spreading all over premises using Fume Extractors. So, here is a comprehensive guide that tells about the working, solutions and benefits of Fume Extractors.
Working Of A Typical Fume Extractor
For the proper removal of small particles, fumes, and gases that are generated in different industrial process, a Typical Fume Extractor performs the extracting procedure in three stages:
- The nozzle of the Fume Extractor captures the hazardous substances efficiently, which are passed to the filter for absorption.
- The pre-filters fitted in the Fume Extractors catch the bigger particles whereas the High Efficiency Particulate Air (HEPA) filters capture the smaller particles.
- At the last stage, the fumes and adhesives are removed by the Wide Band Gas Filter and clean air is circulated in the workplace.
Ways Of Fume Extraction
· Tip Extraction
Tip Extraction is best suited for applications that involve a small working area like hand soldering and small solder baths. The Fume Extraction soldering irons comes with integrated smoke tubes. These smoke tubes are positioned right above the joint and effectively collect the fume particles that are produced. · Volume Extraction
Volume Extraction is ideal for applications that involve a larger working area like microscope workstations, adhesive dispensing, laser processing, micro solders, gluing, hot air soldering, solder baths, etc.
Benefits Of Using Fume Extractors
- Fume Extractors reduce and prevent the welding fumes production rate.
- Fume Extractors capture all the hazardous welding fumes right at the source and reduce chances of conditions like shortness of breath, dizziness, eye-irritation and coughing.
- Fume Extractors remove and exhaust the unfiltered air and boost general air cleaning and ventilation in the working area.
To place order for the finest range of Industrial Welding Fume Extractors, Cleantek is the right destination. It is one of the leading Welding Fume Extractor Suppliers In India. The company manufactures and exports a huge assortment of Cleaning Products like Portable Welding Fume Extractor, Industrial Vacuum Cleaners, Industry Dust Collectors, Pneumatic Conveyors, Regenerative Blowers, Centrifugal Blowers, Air knife, etc. For more details about the company and its offerings, you can visit http://www.cleantekindia.com/.
Related Articles -
Scrubber Drier, Ring Blower, Regenerative Blower,