Whether a man is planning a 1st time intimate evening with a new partner, is celebrating a 25th wedding anniversary with a spouse, or is just celebrating the fact that it is a Tuesday night, there are a few things he can do to making the evening a success. Read on to learn 7 easy tips to a memorable encounter - every time - while also maintaining a healthy male organ that is primed for sensual activity at the drop of a hat. |
7 Tips to Success Tonight
1) Go easy on the liquid courage: Though alcohol can make some people feel bolder - it’s not called liquid courage for nothing - alcohol does inhibit one’s sensual ability greatly. In fact, too much alcohol interferes with a man’s ability to achieve and maintain a firmness. So, even if a couple is celebrating, they should take it easy on the booze or it may become a short night.
2) Slow things down: Though a wham-bam-thank-ya-ma’am quickie can be exciting and a good time, generally, it is less memorable than a sensual encounter that takes its time - after all, how memorable can a 2-minute romp be? While there may be a time and a place for some quick action before bed, men who are planning a special night for their special lady may want to slow things down a bit. Most women need a little extra time to warm-up for intimacy, so throw a little foreplay in the mix. Bonus: A prolonged love-making session can result in more powerful experiences for both partners!
3) Change it up: Another round of the same-old-same-old intimacy can get boring for both partners, making an early night of sleep seem more appealing than an all night romp. Get adventurous and try a new position, add a toy into the mix, or take turns acting out each other’s fantasies. Men and women who fear they are not creative can mimic steamy love scenes in an adult film movie for a little extra fun.
4) Take it out of the bedroom: The master bedroom is by far the most common place for an encounter, so simply breaking that pattern can make intimacy feel instantly more urgent and even naughty. Postpone dinner with a little kitchen nookie, or shut the TV off and get busy in the living room.
5) Start with a massage: Not only does a sensual massage feel great, it also wakes up the body’s senses and stimulates sensuality. Double bonus if one partner wears a blindfold while the other massages them as it heightens the other senses, making for a more pleasurable experience.
6) Pump up the male organ: No, lifting weights with the male organ is not necessary - or safe for that matter - but practicing Kegel exercises can actually improve a man’s intimate life. When a man flexes his PC muscles, (the muscles can be found by interrupting the flow of urine) his pelvic area is strengthened, which not only helps with urinary incontinence, but also makes emissions more powerful. To practice, flex the muscles for a slow count of 5 then relax them for a slow count of 5. Start with 3 sets of 10 reps each twice a day, and slowly add more reps as the muscles get stronger.
7) Prep the male organ: Keeping the male organ healthy through the daily use of a male organ vitamin cream (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil) not only improves the appearance of the male organ skin - and who doesn’t want a pretty pecker - but the right combination of ingredients can revitalize the male organ, improve circulation and enhance sensitivity, which may make for a more enjoyable sensual experience.
Visit www.man1health.com for more information about treating common male organ health problems, including soreness, redness and loss of male organ sensation. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.
Related Articles -
better performance, bedroom tips, male organ vitamin cream,