Collecting wine has turned into a popular hobby today and one of the finest wine asset management at home is by using wine cellars. Most high-end residences in Houston lately are being outfitted with an appropriate wine cellar that uphold a constant temperature ranging between 50-60 degrees and comes with appropriate racks or shelving. These days one no longer designs a wine room merely for functional purpose, but the aesthetics too are considered to a large extent. As much as the significance of having adequate space for storing all the wine collection in a secure and safe manner, a wine lover also requires ensuring that their wine room perfectly blends with their home. So the best bet is in hiring an expert who specializes in creating a custom wine cellar as per one’s taste and preference. |
Different factors to consider while constructing wine cellars
Wine aficionados generally possess a knack to present their wine collection in a classy and elegant fashion. Storing the different wine bottles in a personalized wine cellar will certainly cause one’s home in being the core of attention in the wine taking community. Below are different factors to consider while constructing wine cellars in Houston for residential use. These include,
• Climate- this is the most crucial point to keep any types of wine’s drinkability high. One should always store wine bottles at temperatures amid 55-65 degrees and humidity of 50-70%. Thus specific materials should be utilized while constructing wine cellars
• Material types- wrought iron, stainless steel and wood are the three highly favoured materials utilized in wine cellar construction. Thus, one can select the best according to their need and budget. Each of these possesses the ability of resisting mildew and mold, thereby helping in keeping the wine bottles in the best condition
• The wine type dictates the style of racks- it is the wine type in one’s collection which will help in dictating the racks one will require in their cellar. For instance magnums will need bigger racks than 750ml bottles. Besides, irrespective of whether one’s wine collection comprises of champagnes, whites or red will aid in determining adjustments they will require for making in the above mentioned climate. If the collection comprises predominantly of champagnes and whites, then they will have to adjust the climate control in a cooler temperature
• Solid door- a strong and robust door will offer much more merely than an appealing entrance to one’s custom wine cellar. Doors made of high-grade metal will help in keeping the climate inside the cellar steady. This will also offer security for one’s highest priced wine assorted.
• Counter space and standing room a must-have- counter space and standing room is a must-have for any modern wine cellar. For those who desire in entertaining guests as well as showing off their wine collection, it is here where counter tops will offer the means of doing so. These tops can be manufactured of wood, granite or concrete.
Wine collection be it small or big are worthy of a home which is both functional and beautiful. The best way of preserving wine is by using a customized wine cellar and teaming it with the right wine cellar furniture as these are accommodating and versatile too.
About Author - Albert Dustin a keen wine enthusiast has come up with this article to share his knowledge on the benefits of using a custom wine cellar. He has also laid emphasis on how wine cellar furniture will certainly cause one’s home in being the core of attention in the wine taking community
Related Articles -
wine cellar furniture, custom wine cellar,