Today June 26, 2015, the Supreme Court announced their ruling on Obergefell v. Hodges and decided that sodomites can now legally marry in all 50 states. |
The homosexuals are trumpeting victory, but thousands of Bible believing Christians and their respective pastors and church leaders are crying foul and have vowed to defy any attempt to make them complicit in the act of performing a “homosexual marriage.”
Two of the Supreme Court Justices refused to recuse themselves even after they openly displayed their biases and preferences before the decision was handed down. They have broken the laws of the land in doing that, but the real problem is that they have defied the living God and 6,000 years of history to make our nation the sleaze and perversion capital of the world.
Politically activist judges have been on the rampage since Barack Obama was elected and under the protective wing of the amoral, pseudo Christian President, have defied the majority votes in several states which called for marriage to remain between one man and one woman.
One article published only moments after the decision was announced, quoted Justice Scalia, who said,
“So it is not of special importance to me what the law says about marriage, it is of overwhelming importance, however, who it is that rules me. Today’s decree says that my Ruler, and the Ruler of 320 million Americans coast-to-coast, is a majority of the nine lawyers on the Supreme Court.”
What can be done now? – Are there any Solutions?
1. For the believer it is easy – stand your ground. Do not take part in or offer your churches for the performing of homosexual marriage under any conditions.
2. Bring the Justices who refused to recuse themselves to task. Examination of what laws were broken, law suits and possible impeachment proceedings should follow.
3. Bring forth a Constitutional amendment. With wimpy Boehner at the helm of a congress with the weakest voting record in U.S. history the odds are stacked against this solution, but after the changes we expect to see in our leadership after the 2016 elections we may still hope against hope.
4. Get behind and fully support bills like the one proposed by Rep, Steve King, R-Iowa which is referred to as the “Restrain Judges on Marriage Act of 2015.” The legislature alone should make the laws that affect the 320 million Americans of this land - not nine judges, most who are politically biased.
5. Take the entire matter of marriage licensing out of the civil purview and leave it to the families and the churches.
6. Grow a spine; engage in a real prayer life not enamored with sports, entertainment, and other personal distractions like the ones that caused 60 million Catholics and Protestants to vote for Barack Obama in the 2012 re-election of the worst president we have ever had.
What can we expect from God now that this deep slide into public perversion has been put in place?
Only a little over three years after the Roe V. Wade decision of 1973, which to date has cost the lives of over 55 million unborn precious human beings this writer received a message which I have waited to see come to pass now for slightly over 40 years. I am convinced that this is the beginning of the end for America, and the vision or message will begin very shortly.
What is that vision?
I saw an economic crash much more serious than the stock market crash of 29. It will produce poverty and deep scarcity across our land, the likes of which has never been seen in our history.
Nothing grabs the attention of the distracted faster than the complete removal of all creature comforts and extravagant wealth.
Crops will fail, stores will close and commerce will come almost to a complete stop. It will not be pretty. Add to that, attacks from our enemies and natural disasters rising to meet the pride of the sinners’ right where it hurts the most.
I take no pleasure in pronouncing these portents, but I was clearly told to do so. At this juncture in my life I could care less who believes me, because when it begins, I will need to say nothing more.
It has been a long, but steady slide into reprobation in America and because it came on slowly, the sinful nation thinks judgment will never actually come. The delay has deceived us.
We have a Vice President who says Christians who believe that sodomy is wrong haven’t the right to exist.
We hear a pop-culture celebrity, Miley Cyrus, who mimics sex acts in front of thousands of adoring fans telling us to give up our beliefs in Old Testament “fairy tales.”
Then comes the wave of pop culture influenced PC crippled Americans worried about the dangers of displaying the Confederate flag even while they are being swept up into the most perverted wave of disgusting behaviors in the annuls of our history.
We see a Pope who is more involved with the smog from Co2 emissions than he is of the black and rising cloud of perversion sweeping the world.
We watch TV and get geared up to fear polyunsaturates and pimples more than polyamorous and perverted behaviors that will push us to the doors of hell itself.
We fancy ourselves as the breathlessly sexual progeny of Sartre when all we are is saps for the arch-deceiver.
We have followed the path of our own waste to infest and clog the sewers of our own nation with our reprobate consciences.
So again, what does God say about all this?
“Because sentence against an evil work is not executed speedily, therefore the heart of the sons of men is fully set in them to do evil. Though a sinner do evil an hundred times, and his days be prolonged, yet surely I know that it shall be well with them that fear God, which fear before him: But it shall not be well with the wicked, neither shall he prolong his days, which are as a shadow; because he feareth not before God.” (Ec 8: 11-13)
Michael Bresciani is the publisher of American Prophet.org since 2005. The website features the articles and reports of Rev Bresciani along with some of America’s best writers and journalists, news and reviews that have earned the site the title of - The Website for Insight. Millions have read his timely reports and articles in online journals and print publications across the nation and the globe. Follow us on Twitter and Facebook
Related Articles -
Supreme Court greenlights perverted marriage, dark day for America, Ec 8: 11-13, Oberge V. Hodges, Justice Scalia, impeach justices, constitutional amendmen,