Vehicle wraps are a new method to market your business and build your brand identity. Though vinyl wraps for cars have been in existence for some time, until recently they've been viewed as much more of a gimmick when compared to a valid method of customizing your business automobiles. It's still generally cheaper to get a simple sign painted along the side of your truck or car door, but a vinyl wrap graphic offers several benefits within the regions of durability, style and impact. |
It's that third one which helps make the biggest difference in branding - impact. The impact of the well-designed vehicle graphic can't be overstated. Vehicle wraps continue to be rare enough they make an impact when they're done well. Unfortunately, they create much more of the impression when they're poorly designed - as well as the impression may not be likely to be an optimistic one. If you've decided that it's time for you to add vehicle wrapping for your business' branding efforts, take some tips from the professional large-scale graphic designer.
Selecting a Company for the Fleet Graphics
1. Don't choose your graphics company purely based on price. Cheap graphics often come without support and maintenance or any kind of warranty. Select a professional with long term experience designing and applying vehicle graphics to an array of vehicles.
2. Select a company which has certification in applying vehicle graphics. This might be extremely important in the event you encounter problems with the wrap itself. Manufacturers might be unwilling to honor a guarantee when the vinyl graphic was installed by somebody who will not be certified.
3. When the graphics designer doesn't spend some time discussing basics like the kind of vehicle, the time you anticipate the graphic to last, your expectations of the marketing campaign - or even the role of the fleet in branding your business - find another designer.
Graphic Design Advice for Fleet Owners
Whether your fleet is certainly one car or perhaps a few hundred, you will find things you should think about when making the graphic wraps for the vehicles.
1. Select a professional designer who understands the limitations - as well as the advantages - of dynamic vehicle design. A graphic wrapping around an automobile will appear far distinct from it will on the flat sheet of paper.
2. Believe in designer. You understand your company, they know his. As he lets you know that less is much more within the design world, he's citing sound principles of advertising and design. Be prepared to provide on your own ideas if there's a conflict.
3. Avoid information clutter. One striking image, a slogan and make contact with info make much more of an impact when compared to a full listing of all of your services. Quite simply, keep it simplistic.
4. Select one branding image which will work across all your vehicles instead of diluting your message with multiple variations of the graphics wrap.
5. Choose bright colors that pop, especially on dark vehicles. Dark colors blend in to the background. Vivid colors attract and hold attention.
Most significantly, if you're just about to test fleet graphics the very first time, don't just jump directly in. Take time to research costs, materials, applications and DOT requirements prior to going ahead together with your project. It's better - and a great deal cheaper - to get it done right the very first time.
For more information about Vehicle Graphics in Leeds,simply visit our website.
Related Articles -
Vehicle, Graphics, in, Leeds,