- The Notebook (2004) Pretty much everyone knows this movie. It's about a poor man (Ryan Gosling) falling in love with a rich woman (Rachel macAddams). Different social classes collide, they get separated only to find love in the future again. Wonderful story telling this movie is the perfect pick for a romantic night with your date. |
- Passengers (2016) A great science fiction movie starring Jennifer Lawrence and Chris Patt with a romantic twist.
- Vanilla sky (2001) An awesome film starring Tom Cruise, Penelope Cruze, and Cameron Diaz. A Successful man finds himself in a life changing accident making him reconsider his life choices.
- Jerry Maquire (1996) Another excellent Tom cruise Film featuring a sports agent with a moral crisis getting fired and has to get back on track again. Wonderful acting by Tom Cruise and Cuba Gooding Jr.
- Titanic (1997) Camerons masterpiece won 13 Oscars in 1997. Starring Leonardo Di Caprio and Kate Winslet, this movie made a lot of people cry in cinemas all over the world. It's the tragedy of titanic with a love twist. If you haven't already seen it, go watch it.
- Midnight in Paris (2011) Woody Allen is a master at filmmaking and midnight in Paris is no exception. A romantic comedy starring Owen Wilson and Rachel Macadams taking place in magical Paris.
- Love Actually (2003) A great romantic Christmas movie set in London starring Hugh Grand and Liam Neeson.
- Crimson Peak (2015) A dark twisted romantic movie with a gothic theme. Starring Tom Hiddleston.
- The Lobster (2015) A hard movie to recommend mainly because of its dark theme. However, if you can get past the first minutes you might find an exciting romantic story. Starring Colin Farrell.
- The Theory of Everything (2014) One of the best romantic movies about everything. Watch it if you haven't already. Starring Tom Prior.
- Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind (2004) One of the best romantic movies ever made if not the best. Starring the genius Jim Carrey who deserved an Oscar. Highly recommended.
- Cruel Intentions (1999) An old but good romantic movie about our dark self. Starring Ryan Phillipe and Sarah Gellar
- As Good As It Gets (1997) A great romantic comedy starring the famous Jack Nicholson. Must see Whether you've been dating for years or just hooking up, these movies are sure to set the right tone for the evening.
Related Articles -