Now that surf bikini season is just around the corner, it is time to whip out your sexiest pieces and hit the beach in it. But what if you are feeling a little uncomfortable or self-conscious while putting on your swimsuit? Well, worry no more for we are here to help you out. Of course, this goes without saying that everybody is a bikini body and that nobody should ever be shamed for being the way they are or wearing the things that they like. But with this little guide, we will help you look, but most importantly, look a little better. |
• Eating right: Nothing helps you fit into the sport bikini damen of your dreams faster than eating right, and we mean actually eating, not starving yourself day after day. Skipping meals is not even an option, and neither is a quick energy bar. Eat to your heart’s content, but make sure that you are eating healthy. This includes tons of green vegetables and fruits, and try to eliminate processed foods and other foods rich in sugar and sodium from your diet gradually.
• Start exercising: Not only does getting into regular form of exercising get you healthy, boost your energy levels, but it also makes you happier since exercising is known to trigger the production of the feel-good hormone in the body. You see, getting a surf bikini body does not necessarily mean going to the gym and getting into heavy weight training. It can be something as simple or running or even something that you enjoy like yoga, pilates or swimming. It is all about your comfort.
• Get rid of the bad habits: and this means smoking or excess alcohol. Not only can an excess of both permanently ruin your skin, nails and long-term health, but they can act as obstacles when you are trying to shed a few pounds. While you are at it, avoid foods and liquids that can otherwise cause bloating.
• Start a skincare routine: Summer can be personal hell for some if they do not start a skincare routine, particularly if they have oily skin which is prone to bacteria. Go ahead and start a routine with gentle products designed for your skin type. Don’t forget to exfoliate and moisturize after every shower to remove tan lines. And of course, never ever leave the house without generously applying a sunscreen with a very high SPF while going out. Make sure to remove all traces of dirt, grime, salt and sand directly after you have come out of the water, in order to prevent any and all kinds of skin infections and random acne breakouts.
• Go for a fitting: Listen, if your old surf bikini no longer fits you, then it is okay. Perhaps it is the universe telling you that it is time for you to move on, and that is exactly what you should do. If it no longer fits you or if you are not feeling as comfortable in it as you used to, time to dump it and guess what? It’s time to go shopping for a brand-new bikini. You can choose from a wide range of prints, patterns and fabrics that compliment your body shape and size. See? It is a win-win situation on both ends.
Getting a body that is ready for sport bikini damen or a surf bikini is a process based on personal speed and comfort. At the end of the day, what matters is how you feel and how comfortable and happy the whole experience makes you.
Related Articles -
sport bikini damen, surf bikini,