Do you want to lose belly fat without exercising? It is totally possible. What it takes is to have the right mindset and be able to do what it takes to achieve your objective. As we enter 2018, make a resolution how many pounds you want to lose within the first 3 months of the year and be determined to work towards that goal. Losing belly fat without exercising is very possible but it doesn't come easy. However, it is something you need to do, losing belly fat won't only help you feel good and look attractive, it will also help you avoid diseases such as heart disease, type-diabetes, and certain types of cancers. Most of us are too busy at work to have time for exercise. If your schedule doesn't leave you any free time for exercising, don't worry, just make sure you follow the guidelines below to start working towards losing as much belly fat as possible. Below, we have made a list of ways you can lose belly fat without exercising. |
Top 13 Ways to Lose Belly Fat Without Exercising:
1. Reduce Sugar Intake Sugar makes you fat. When you want to lose belly fat, the first thing you should start avoiding is sugar. Instead of eating sugar, replace them with proteins, vegetables, and whole grains instead of eating sugars that are found in processed foods. Before you take your tea or coffee, add cinnamon powder to it, this will help you reduce your belly fat by stabilizing your blood sugar levels. It also makes you feel full for a longer period of time.
2. Drink Plenty of Water It is recommended that you need at least 8 glasses of water per day. Most of us don't get that amount every day. You can lose tummy fat when you drink lots of water. Start by taking two cups of water before each meal, if you can do this, you will lose about 7kg in just 12 weeks.
Two cans of soda will give you 270 calories; you can save yourself from gaining these extra calories by replacing your sugary drinks with water. Moreover, water will help you stay hydrated.
3. Get Enough Sleep According to a research, people who sleep for just 6 hours or less daily gain 2 kg more than those who sleep for 8 hours. You have 27% more risk of developing obesity when you are a light sleeper. Lack of sleep stimulates appetite and forces you to eat. When you have a good sleep, it will normalize your hunger hormones known as ghrelin and leptin.
4. Reduce Stress Stress makes you gain weight. A high-stress level leads to a high level of cortisol. It is this cortisol that regulates glucose levels, fat, and carbohydrate metabolism. When your cortisol level keeps on rising, it will lead to an increase in your stomach fat. If you wish to reduce stomach fat, manage your stress levels.
5. Increase Your Intake of Vitamin C If you found yourself going through much stress, you can fight it by increasing your intake of vitamin C. Research shows that vitamin C helps to produce carnitine - a compound that works in a special way by converting fat into energy. A good way to get vitamin C into your body is by taking vitamin C supplements.
6. Take More Protein Protein is an essential nutrient for an overall weight loss. When you have enough protein, there will be an increase in your metabolism. That's not all, it will also lead to a reduced cravings and help increase the feeling of satiety. A research in the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition showed that you can reduce the rate you feel hungry by increasing your protein intake from 15% to 30%.
7. Eat Little Portions of Food Consistently Don't wait until you get hungry before you eat. Instead, eat little portions between intervals. The fact is that if you wait until you are famished before you eat, there is a strong possibility that you will overeat. You are also likely to indulge in unhealthy snacking when you are hungry. You can avoid this by eating small portions of balanced diet between intervals throughout the day.
8. Eat Unsaturated Fats Believe it or not, eating unsaturated fats can help you lose weight. If you love avocado and olive, you will be happy to know they have a rich amount of unsaturated fats which you need to be eating more when you want to lose weight. According to a new research, eating unsaturated fats can help you burn off more energy.
9. Eat Lots of Fiber Eating fiber is necessary when you want to lose belly fat, it will help you balance your blood sugar levels and also prevent insulin resistance. Fiber slows down the absorption of carbs and sugars, making it less likely to store fat or even develop diabetes. Again, fiber will help you avoid constipation and pass out food quickly.
10. Avoid Chewing Gum Most people see chewing gum as part of their fashion. You should try to avoid this habit as much as possible, it causes swallowing puff-producing air. When this happens, it leads to bloating. If you want to keep your breath fresh, use mints instead.
11. Eat Healthy Carbohydrates You know how it was said that carbohydrates make you fat. However, not every carbohydrate is bad. Some carbohydrates contain vitamins and minerals that are good for the body. You can lose belly fat when you choose your carbohydrates from cereal fiber, brown rice, bulgur wheat, couscous, and even dark bread. Most of these carbohydrates are filled with fiber that will give you the feeling of satiety.
12. Eat 3 Servings of Dairy Foods Daily If you are looking to lose belly fat fast, eat 3 servings of dairy products such as buttermilk, yogurt, milk, and cheese daily. Eating these foods will help you to improve digestion, boost your immunity, and even help you lose those extra pounds. Moreover, they are known for giving the feeling of satiety which means you won't need to eat for a long time.
13. Take a Short Walk If you don't have a busy life that involves taking bus, stairs or getting involved in some physical activities, it would be a good idea to take a short walk every day. Walking is not exercise per se. Moreover, it is advisable to get some physical activities for your overall health. You can lose one pound per week when you start taking walk often and up to 20 pounds in five months.
Conclusion You can totally lose belly fat if you are ready to work towards it. It is possible. You just need to know the foods that you should avoid and those that you will need to eat more. Unfortunately, it is not possible to list all of them here. However, you will find all the information you will need to lose belly fat as fast as possible by clicking to www.flatbellysolutionplan.com
Related Articles -
lose belly fat, lose weight, buy lean belly breakthrough, lean belly breakthrough, lean belly, lean, belly, breakthrough,