Many people with excessive weight problems are turning to obesity surgery or weight loss surgery in India. Especially, weight loss surgery in Delhi is becoming a popular option when other weight loss methods, such as diet, exercise, and supplementation have failed. Failure of these methods means that a person is unable to maintain a healthy weight or regain excessive weight later on. Obesity can lead to long-term health problems such as cancer, heart disease and major problem body pains like keen pain and joint pain etc.
Obesity/overweight is a condition in which the natural energy reserve, stored in the fatty tissue of humans and is increased to a point where it is associated with certain health conditions or increased mortality in human beings.
What Causes Obesity?
• Lack of activity
• Overeating/ Unhealthy eating habits
• Hormonal problems like Cushing’s syndrome and PCOS
• Genetic reasons/ Family history of obesity
• Poor lifestyle.
• Lack of walking or exercise
What are benefits of Obesity Surgery/Bariatric Surgery?
• Long-term remission for type 2 diabetes- Doctors from the top hospitals in Gurgaon says: bariatric surgery causes long-term remission of difficult-to-control type 2 diabetes and allowing almost all patients to remain free of insulin or any type of medications.
• Improved cardiovascular health-Weight loss surgery decreases a person’s risk of heart disease and stroke. A blood pressure and cholesterol level stays under control after the surgery.
• Relief of depression-Many obese people feel depressed because of poor body image and social stigma. Losing this excess weight can improve emotional health in these patients.
• Joint pain relief-Carrying around excessive weight puts a lot of stress on your weight, bearing joints, often causing chronic pain and joint damage.
• Improve fertility-Weight loss surgery can also improve fertility (Male or female) during childbearing years. So sometimes due to excess weight couple faces trouble in pregnancy.
Bariatric Surgery in India is designed to reduce illness and complications caused by obesity. For many, weight loss improves multiple conditions that are following
• High blood cholesterol,
• High blood pressure,
• Coronary artery disease.
Bariatric surgery reduces the stomach’s storage capacity, which limits food intake and helps you feel full much sooner than normal. Weight loss surgery cost in Delhi is less in top hospitals of Gurgaon. Best hospital in Gurgaon has the best Bariatric Surgeons which has extensive knowledge in the weight loss surgery in India.
Related Articles -
weight loss surgery in Delhi, top hospitals in Gurgaon, ,