Most men are well aware of the necessity of excellent manhood care and know what it takes to keep their male organ clean, handsome and healthy. But it does pay to look over a primer on manhood care from time to time, so that a man knows he is doing all the right things for a healthy member. And just as it’s important to know what to do, it’s equally important to know what not to do when it comes to day-to-day member health. |
Best male organ hygiene steps
A guy who wants to have the best hygiene around can follow these important tips:
- Clean thoroughly at least once a day. A good shower can be enough to remove any bacteria or other issues that plague the manhood and the rest of the body, for that matter. Make sure the water isn’t too hot - hot water can leach the oils from the skin, which leads to serious dryness. And that can lead to flaking on the manhood, which reduces the odds of having the most handsome male organ on the block.
- Use an appropriate cleanser. Many men turn to the same soap they use on the rest of their bodies to clean the manhood. Some will even turn to an all-purpose wash that work for their body, hair care and more. This is always a bad idea, because only specially formulated member health cleansers should be used on the delicate manhood skin.
- Pat dry, never rub. Though it can feel nice to step out of the shower and rub off the water with a cloth, it’s not good for the member. When drying, it’s best to pat the area to remove the moisture, then proceed with daily moisturizing.
- Use a good moisturizer. After patting the skin dry with a soft towel, a guy should immediately reach for a moisturizing crème. Why? Because the delicate skin is still slightly moist from the shower, and it’s important to lock in that hydration. A moisturizer will help keep the skin healthy.
- Always clean after sensual activity. Whether a man is self-pleasuring with plenty of creme or coupling with a partner, there are bound to be sensual fluids on his manhood when all is done. It’s important to remove those fluids, as well as potential residue from barrier protection use, so that it doesn’t impact manhood skin in the long run. A quick rinse at the sink can be enough to help remove the residue that can cause itching, flaking and other unsightly problems.
- But don’t wash too often. A guy might think that if washing once a day is great, then washing more often than that is even better! And while it is true that men who sweat a lot or stay very active during the day might want to have more than one shower - such as a man who showers at the gym in the morning but then showers at home at night - it’s best not to overdo the male organ hygiene. Too much washing removes the vital oils the skin needs to stay soft, which in turn leads to more dryness.
A man can top off his manhood care regimen with a healthy dose of member health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). A nutrient cream that contains vitamins A, C, D and B5 is essential. The crème should also include Shea butter and vitamin E to help improve hydration of the skin - a true must in male organ hygiene. Finally, amino acids and antioxidants round out a healthy member crème that no man can live without.
Visit www.menshealthfirst.com for more information about treating common male organ health problems, including soreness, redness and loss of male organ sensation. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.
Related Articles -
healthy member, male organ hygiene, member health crème,