Every man has one thing in common: At some point in their lives, they have suffered from male organ itching. It might have been a fleeting incident where the delicate member skin just kept itching for no apparent reason. Or it might have been a more serious issue, perhaps with something easy to treat, like jock itch - and the problem was resolved with a little extra attention to member care. |
But for some men, the male organ itching becomes totally unbearable - to a point where they can think of little else, and nothing they try will make it go away. That’s when the typical itchy manhood becomes something more serious.
But what could be causing the unbearably male organ itching? Here are a few things that could cause the kind of itching that sends a man straight to the doctor for some relief.
1) Serious infections. Sometimes an infection gets out of control, and that’s when the male organ itching gets out of control, too. A yeast infection can become serious very quickly, as can jock itch that has been allowed to hang around for a while. These infections can lead to serious itching, and once they are out of control and spread around the wider manhood area, it can take a doctor’s prescription to help things get back to normal.
2) Lice, scabies and other bugs. Nobody wants to think about creepy-crawlies on their body, especially not their most intimate areas. But unfortunately, there are several types of bugs that can wind up in the midsection area and create an unbearably itchy manhood situation. In most cases, these bugs must be eradicated with the proper medications, which means a visit to the doctor to figure out what is going on and get the right treatment.
3) Skin conditions. Some skin conditions can cause an itchy manhood. Psoriasis, eczema and dermatitis are the top culprits - these conditions are often hereditary or show up in cycles, so it’s important to get checked out by the doctor to figure out which problem it is. Each can have a different treatment.
4) Socially shared infections. One of the biggest culprits of that awful itch is contracting a socially shared infection from a partner. Fortunately, there are many quick and easy tests for most of these infections, so a quick visit to the doctor can result in the proper treatment starting almost immediately.
5) Allergies. Though this often causes an itchy manhood situation that resolves quickly, sometimes it lingers for no apparent reason. That’s when a man can look to a rarer allergy cause. For instance, male organ itching that results from changing the detergent a man uses on his clothing is easily fixed by simply not using that detergent anymore. But if it persists, the allergy might be sparked by something he eats, a medication he has recently begun taking, or even a place he has started to frequent - such as using new towels at the gym.
6) More serious issues. Sometimes male organ itching can become unbearable but there appears to be no clear cause, even after a doctor’s visit to get a professional opinion. That’s when a guy has to look to other reasons that might be causing the problem. Though it is rare to have issues like manhood cancer or melanoma, these things do happen - so an itch that just won’t go away deserves another look by a dermatologist to rule out these possibilities.
In the meantime, a man can keep the skin of his member smooth and supple, thus eliminating dryness and easing the itch. This can be done with a good member health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). A guy should look for a crème that contains Shea butter and vitamin E, two ingredients that help ensure the best possible hydration while a man look for the underlying cause of the itchy manhood.
Visit www.menshealthfirst.com for more information about treating common male organ health problems, including soreness, redness and loss of male organ sensation. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.
Related Articles -
itchy manhood, male organ itching, member health crème,