Are you looking for someone who would help you through a troubled marriage? Do you need help to sort out your problems related to marriage and divorce? |
A right investigator can help you to come out of your problem and get a successful divorce with the help of databases and tools. A divorce investigator is a person who helps you to investigate and collect evidences and information that your partner is cheating on you, or involved in adultery, or being dis-honest and so on.
Types of Divorce
A legal and a formal union of two people as partners is called as a marriage and the legal end of the marriage is termed as Divorce. Many a times the procedure for a divorce is very disturbing for the couple who is going through it but with advanced laws and awareness, these rules and procedures are simplified to help the couple get out of the trauma and depression.
In India, there are two types of Divorce:
- Divorce by Mutual Consent
- Contested Divorce (Divorce without mutual consent)
Divorce Case Investigators
Whether it is a contested divorce due to adultery, cheating, cruelty or any abuse or it is a mutual divorce, the investigators play a major role to help and support the couple to fight against the misconduct. Investigators are trained professionals who know how to look into the cases when they are discreet. These investigators use databases, which are not available for the public which helps them to look into the suspicious matter and prepare a strong case against the other party. The investigators have special training and experience in order to analyze the information so that they can present it to the court in a very compelling manner.
The divorce case investigators provide a number of services, which include:
- Loyalty Test Investigation
- Pre Matrimonial Investigation
- Post Matrimonial Investigation
- Background check
- Employment Investigation
- Sting Operation Services
- Physical Surveillance
- Asset Verification
- Undercover Operation
- Business Interference
- Financial Fraud Investigation
- Services for Child Custody
These capable investigators are specialists and are involved in continuous hard-work in order to get the truth out. There are various advanced tools and techniques that are used by the investigators so that they can help their clients to fight a successful case for a divorce.
How to choose a Divorce Investigator The private investigators are specialized persons who are trained in order to serve their clients better. The steps to choose an investigator are as below:
- Get a referral – since you will be sharing all the personal information, it is vital to look for a reliable person from your referrals.
- Check Educational background – it is necessary that the investigators have a formal education and special training in carrying out his/her investigation services.
- Consider if they have insurance – you can check if the investigator has insurance coverage so that it will ease your safety while the investigation is carried out.
- Confidentiality – Make sure your personal information is confidential with your investigator.
- Get a contract – Always make sure that you get a contract done so that all the costs and the expectations are detailed in it.
With the above details, in case you are looking for experts and experienced professionals int his arena you can contact Ascon Detective Network Pvt. Ltd and free yourself from the stress that comes from associated issues of divorce.
Related Articles -
Divorce Case Investigators, Divorce Case Investigation Services, Divorce Case Investigators in Delhi,