The journey from planning for a move to arranging things in a new household is long but you can make it worthwhile and memorable. You can experience it first-hand if you ever conduct a move in your life. Let’s assume you have to shift from Andhra Pradesh to Hyderabad, with the packers and movers in Andhra Pradesh, and you are not much concerned about the move as you are about the post-moving phase. You are confident you can look after the pre-move preparations amply from your end and with the experts already hired for the project this time; you are the situation a bit casually! |
Well, relocations indeed take a favorable turn when the professionals are booked for the assignment. They are equipped with state-of-the-art infrastructure and equipment and have a skilled workforce carrying out the packing and moving responsibilities desirably and timely. With them alongside, you are assured of:
• 24*7 professional support • Hassle-free moving time • Quality packing and effortless moving • Assurance of moving insurance • Door-to-door shipment • Complete transparency • Safety and security guaranteed
We all are aware of all these popular reasons that make it essential to recruit professionals for the move but little do we know that the real struggle begins when the house moving project has been fulfilled and you have been delivered your household belongings at your doorstep!
Yes, and keeping that in mind we thought to share with you some invaluable ways considering which you can set up your house beautifully after the move. So, read them and take notes!
1. Drop the idea of hurrying up – You have just moved into your new home – all joyful, excited, and tired at the same time. Well, let this experience seep into your nerves for longer! After all, this is not every day that you get to encounter a similar situation. And once you feel settled and in a mood to organize your things in the new home, try to do the job gradually – i.e. one task at a time. Do not do things hastily! Doing so may call for some major mistakes.
2. Did you de-clutter before?? – Many people who lack planning in their house moving project fail to understand how important it is to de-clutter and how one should first downsize their belongings and then pack for the move. If you too did not de-clutter ahead of your move, you will have to do it now. Just let go of everything you do not want in your new house. Take your time and keep only the essentials along. You will feel a lot better! Consider selling new stuff. Donate the ones that could be of value to the poor and discard the rest!
3. Start with a good cleaning – Home organization is an art and it is better to acknowledge it the same way. You must not arrange your goods in the new place if it is not properly cleaned. You may have moved into a new house but that does not mean it will be free of dirt and dust. Also, considering a cleanup ahead of moving in is always a good, hygienic, and ideal thing to do.
4. Begin with the major cartons – All the priority cartons that were particularly packed for safer and timely shipment during the move must be opened first. So, once the movers have unloaded the packages and correctly matched them to your moving inventory for final inspection, you should ask them to unpack and organize the same at your place, so you can see them positioned in your new house intact. Ensure all your packages, including these priority cartons are labeled.
5. Decide rooms to settle in first – Coming to the rooms, you should know which ones are you going to set up first – is it the bedroom or your kitchen, the bathroom, or your kid's area. We would advise you to set up those areas first that you will be functional soon after the move – say your washroom and the kitchen, followed by your bedroom, etc. You should have this post-move organization plan on your mind right when you are strategizing your move.
6. Attend the bigger tasks first – Chores like organizing furniture, installing appliances, and communicating with the landowner about launching power supply in the right areas of the household are important. And all of these important chores must be taken care of right after the move or should be guided about by the professionals before the move. After the move, one of the first things to be done should be the fulfillment of the bigger tasks and then the smaller tasks.
7. Go a bit easy. There is no rush – You are in your new home, finally and to be honest, you must be feeling quite relieved at this point. After all, there is nothing more challenging than pulling off a move and now that you have finally moved in, you will settle in too. Just give yourself some time and go easy. Avoid straining yourself. You do not have a timeline to work on at this point; you can wrap up the tasks at your own pace as per your own comfort. So, just enjoy the moment and experience the new!
8. Beautifully organize the place – Remember the time you were dreaming about buying a new house and settling in with your family with pride and joy? Now when the day has finally come and you are standing tall in your new house, you must be on cloud nine, for sure. Leave no scope to organize the place with all your love and efforts. Deck up your house with your choicest things and ideas and have a good time. Enjoy your time. Make new contacts. Invite people. Call friends over tea or coffee. Click pictures. Build memories.
Remember to incorporate these tips into your post-move home organization plan and enjoy a comfortable living in your new home. The professional movers and packers in Andhra Pradesh will assist you in unloading and unpacking your goods which means you can take care of the organization far more efficiently and quickly!
Related Articles -
Packers and Movers Andhra Pradesh, Movers and Packers in Andhra Pradesh,