For borrowers who have less than perfect credit scores, getting cash in times of emergency can seem like an uphill task. However, there are options for subprime borrowers that don't cost a hand and a leg. Car title loans can help you get the cash you need quickly to cover procedures such as dental surgery. |
Emergency dental procedures can be expensive, costing upward of thousands of dollars. If you don't have insurance and need money to cover the cost of a major dental procedure, car title loans might be the right solution for you.
Since most dental insurance plans do not usually cover 100 percent of the procedure costs and often exclude many procedures, even with insurance it is likely you will be required to come up with a substantial amount of cash for major surgery.
Among the more expensive dental procedures are:
* Dental implants When you lose a tooth, whether in an accident or due to gum disease or illness, you'll probably need to get dental implants. Basic implants can cost from $1,250 to $3,000, but if the procedure involves the entire upper or lower jaw, the cost can increase to as much as $15,000 to $30,000.
* Denture fabrication The cost of denture fabrication will vary due to the time taken and materials used and number of sittings required. It can take even an experienced dentist from 5 to 6 sittings to complete the fabrication process. Additional costs may include tooth removal and oral surgery. Insurance companies will reimburse only from 15 to 50 percent of the total cost of the procedure.
* Multiple root canals A root canal can cost anything from $400 to $600 for each front tooth, which have just one root, and $500 to $800 for the molars, which 3 or more roots. This does not include the cost of the filling, crown or cap for the tooth. Multiple root canals can easily add up to thousands of dollars depending on the number of sitting required to complete them and the materials used for the crowns.
* Braces and orthodontic treatments The price of getting traditional braces fixed averages from $5,000 to $7,000. If you choose tooth-colored ceramic braces, the cost increases by about $500, while concealed braces can increase the cost by another $2,000 to $5,000. While children up to age 18 are covered by most dental plans, adults are not.
* Crowns and veneers Veneers can cost from $700.00 to $1100.00, and are used to fix and strengthen problem teeth that are chipped, misaligned or malformed, by coating them with a thin layer of porcelain that is bonded to the tooth. Crowns are used to replace missing teeth or repair teeth that are decayed or badly damaged. Their cost ranges from $750 to $2,500, depending on the material used, and they may not be covered by dental insurance companies.
If your bad credit record is preventing you from getting financing for your dental work through your dentist, you could consider car title loans online. In some states like Oregon, since car title loans are a type of subprime credit, they will almost always carry high interest rates and fees. However, they are easier to get and provide funding to car owners faster than most other options.
Car title loans are usually short-term emergency loans, but can be structured for quick repayment or lengthier loan terms. Even bad credit is not a deal-breaker for getting a car title loan. All you need is a clear car title to apply online.
As a borrower, it is up to you to take an informed decision and choose a reputable lender that will offer you flexible repayment terms and competitive interest rates that will help you make payments easily to avoid repossession of your vehicle.
Postponing dental procedures can prove painful and have adverse effects on your health. When you need emergency dental surgery in Oregon, car title loans can pay for your expenses. Get approved in as little as a few hours when you apply online at www.123fundme.com.
Related Articles -
car title loans oregon, car title loans az, nm title loans, car title loans sc,