I never even heard of chiropractics until somebody ran a red light and rear-ended me last year, generally knocking every part of my body out of place. After that, I had a crash course. The number one reason people visit a chiropractor is to help recover after an injury, or treat back or neck problems. |
I won't say it was fun, but I will way it worked wonders. And, a curious thing happened too. After my chiropractic treatment, a stomach problem (gastritis) I'd been having disappeared too. I felt like I could sleep better, and I had more energy in my daily life. It wasn't my imagination. Recent studies show that chiropractics may have benefits in addition to treating your back.
The Magic Of Chiropractics-How It All Works
So, how does having a licensed chiropractor twist and crack your body into shape benefit you? Chiropractics focuses on the spine. By moving the spine, you can affect the nerves in the body. The nerves are in control of virtually everything else the body does.
What chiropractors mostly do is free the nerves that are trapped between your spine's vertebras. This obviously cures your neck and back problems. But, by freeing the nerves and allowing them to function the way they should, the body is allowed to heal itself naturally.
The Many Benefits Of Chiropractics
In addition to back and neck ailments, injuries, stiffness and other muscle problems, many people have experienced other benefits after their chiropractor visit, like me.
* Headaches. Lots of people have noticed that chronic or migraine headaches tend to disappear.
* Pain. When the nerves can function properly, your body can handle pain better in any area.
* Overall health. With the nerves in perfect working order, you may find that you don't get sick as often or suffer from common, everyday ailments.
* Energy. Like me, many folks feel that they have more energy. This is because often chiropractics help with breathing and blood circulation, meaning that you get a more restful sleep and feel energized when you get up.
* Balance and coordination. This is one of the most common benefits reported.
* Stress relief and relaxation. Just like a nice back massage, but a little more painful at first, chiropractics can help your body relax from your head to your toes.
* Physical therapy and relief from degenerative disorders. Sufferers of degenerative diseases often use a chiropractor to help them keep their body in shape.
One of the main benefits of chiropractics is that it is totally natural. It is a drug-free, surgery-free way to treat many ailments that bug all of us.
The results of chiropractic treatment vary. Some people see more benefits than others. However, chiropractics is proven to help with your back and neck problems. If you have had an injury or accident, like me, it is always best to see a chiropractor immediately. You may not feel any pain, but an untreated back or neck problem could get much worse as you get older.
San Francisco chiropractic center offers chiropractic, massage, nutritional advice and therapeutic exercise in a relaxing setting to make your visit most enjoyable. Visit www.chirocaresf.com to schedule a visit and benefit from this totally natural therapy.
Related Articles -
chiropractic care san francisco, san francisco chiropractic, san francisco marina chiropractic,