Nowadays, more people are leaning towards online transaction and shopping. The Internet creates a hug change towards how people make their deals and buy things online. However, there is still danger that lies ahead; security is your utmost concern when you are fond of buying products online. Regardless, you have to apply the same precaution as make done deals in actual stores and in online shops. This article will have a brief discussion and contribute a little guideline on how you protect yourself when making any deals online. |
Here are the lists of guidelines that may serve useful to your dealing online.
1. Before settling for a done deal with your purchase, make sure you are the selling or buying cheaper goods than the usual price in the market.
2. As much as possible, purchase your products locally even if it is online. This way you have the chance to report any misbehaving activities or abuse of power to the authorities. Know the laws related to cyber crime and online processing system.
3. If you have to agree to meet in person, schedule an appoint that is conducive to your daily routine as well. Consider a meeting place that has many people around and if it is possible sit around the vicinity where CCTV has the coverage.
4. Take someone with you, a friend, or a co-worker when meeting with the seller or buyer. It is better to have a reliable witness to serve as your alibi if something unlawful will occur. If it is not possible, allow your family and close friends to know of the details of your transactions.
5. Do not forget to bring your mobile phone in your handbag with fully charged battery and other telecommunication device to contact your buyer/seller for updates of the meeting.
6. If both of your to meet in the seller/buyer's house, pay respect to owner's privacy. Do not touch anything other than the done deal item only or go to other part of the house without due permission of the owner.
7. be attentive to the buyer or seller attitude towards pressuring you to make the done deal. There are many reasons behind such act and most of them are not so good.
8. Check to see if the products or goods are genuine and authentic, chances are, you will be getting counterfeit goods instead of the original.
9. Most importantly, secure a proof of purchased or deed of sale to officially seal the contract or transaction as done deal. Include the seller/buyers' contact number, home or work address so you can easily connect if problems arises with the goods.
If practice the aforementioned guidelines, then you will be having a little to a no problem at all making deals online. The hard part of these dealings when the other party is across the globe where there is a slim to no chance of meeting up in person. Greater risks are always present with this type of deals but there still those who successfully purchased authentic goods via delivery without undue circumstances. Precautions are still your best line of defense. You can arrange for a video call for you to see the person who is dealing with. There is a lot of theft in online transaction, so as much as possible if you cannot avoid making deals online, you have to develop your own precautionary measure as well to protect not just your interest but your safety as well. Being cautious is not a bad thing, if they can relay your story to the other party, if he is true to his dealings, hence he will understand your standpoint.
For more information on done deal, please visit Bizspeaking.com
Related Articles -
done deal, online shopping,