It is part of human nature to be physically competitive. In fact, the roots of sports are traced back to the ancient times. More so, sports have been established by the ancient Greeks and were already following an organised system. Nowadays, a sport is not only for pleasure, it is considered a professional career which can earn you millions. Over the years, sports have greatly been supported by television. In addition, because of viewership factor, it has gained a number of fans and followers from all over the world. Famous personalities like Michael Jordan, Muhammad Ali, and Wayne Gretzky served as inspiration to millions of sports fans for years. Tiger Woods, who uses Hypnotherapy SA to enhance his performance, has been the most successful golfer to date. |
Here is a list of the richest sports personalities around the world, they are: 1. Floyd Mayweather Jr. - A professional American boxer who earns an estimate of $85 million a year. Mayweather Jr. was born in a family of boxers. His father and uncles were all professional boxers. He currently has eight world titles and is a five-division world champion. He is one of the highest-paid boxers in history.
2. Manny Pacquiao - He is the first and only eight-division world champion. Aside from being a Filipino boxer, he is also a politician and a celebrity. His estimated earnings for last year alone is $62 million. He also endorses a number of products, which pays him up to $6 million a year.
3. Tiger Woods - One of the most successful American golfers of all time earned a total of $59.4 million last year. More than half of his earnings are from endorsements. He has broken numerous golf world records throughout his career.
4. LeBron James - LeBron Raymone James is known for his incredible plays on the hard-court. He has won four MVP titles and is considered an NBA superstar. He earned a total of $53 million last year. His earnings on numerous endorsements reach up to $40 million.
5. Roger Federer - One of the most popular Swiss professional tennis players, Roger Federer earned an estimated $52.7 million. Many commentators regard him as the greatest tennis player of all time. His endorsements pay around $45 million. He also holds several world records for tennis.
6. Kobe Bryant – Even with his injury this year, Kobe Bryant still earned $52.3 million. He played for Lakers in his entire career and has already won five championships. He is also one of the professional players who have numerous endorsements. With his endorsements alone, his earnings reach $32 million.
7. Phil Mickelson – Phil is a professional American golfer who won five major championships and three Masters Titles. He earned a total of $47.8 million last year. He plays golf left-handed although he is right-handed. His endorsements earn him close to $43 million each year.
8. David Beckham – He is a former professional English footballer. He earns an estimate of $46 million each year. Beckham won league titles in four countries and the first to do so. He has numerous endorsements that reach an estimate of $37 million. His net worth is £160 million. He is married to former Spice Girl Victoria “Posh” Adams.
These sports personalities did not get rich overnight. They have shown immense performance and hard work thus earning the respect of fans around the world.
To maintain their skills, they go through long-hours of trainings. Now, there are natural ways to maintain and enhance performance in sports like hypnosis or Hypnotherapy Weight Loss Adelaide.
Related Articles -
Hypnotherapy SA, Hypnotherapy Weight Loss Adelaide, Hypnotherapy Weight Loss,