The male organ is an important aspect of every man’s psyche, and many men judge themselves by its size, shape and hardness. Any perception that the male organ is not quite what it should be can lead to loss of self-confidence and self-esteem. Given the attention paid to the male organ, it stands to reason that caring for it should be a priority, yet surprisingly, the majority of men pay little attention to male organ care and grooming beyond a swipe with the soap in the shower.
But the male organ is subject to rough treatment on a continual basis, and it is easily affected by irritation, not to mention bacteria and other microorganisms that can cause infections, inflammation, and an overall lack of appeal to the opposite gender. Fortunately, by following these simple steps and treating the all-important appendage with male organ-specific vitamins and minerals can help to keep the male organ fresh and clean, as well as improving its overall texture and appearance.
1. Wash – This step may seem obvious, but it is not unusual for men to slack off in this respect, especially when it comes to cleaning underneath the sheath. On the other hand, over-enthusiastic washing may also contribute to male organ skin irritation, so moderation is recommended. The male organ should be cleaned daily with a mild cleanser (ordinary soaps cause drying and irritation and should be avoided) and rinsed thoroughly with warm water. Men who are intact should take care to gently retract the sheath and rinse away any material that has accumulated underneath.
2. Groom – While not all men appreciate the closely-trimmed, man-scaped look, there is something to be said for a little maintenance in this respect. Clumps of knotted hair provide a haven for odor-causing bacteria and do little to appeal to potential partners. Although not all men want to shave – and in fact, shaving can lead to problems such as razor burn and ingrown hairs – it is not a bad idea to use a pair of scissors or a hair trimmer to keep things under control.
3. Moisturize – Some men may balk at the idea of covering the manliest part of the body with moisturizing creams, but the effort can really pay off. Dry skin can give the male organ a rough look and feel, and tiny fissures can develop in dehydrated skin, making it easier for bacteria to penetrate and cause uncomfortable infections. A high-quality, all natural moisturizer such as shea butter can improve the overall texture and appearance of the male organ.
4. Protect – It goes without saying that protection is essential during intimate encounters, particularly with a new partner. Covering up should be an automatic part of every man’s male organ care routine; those who have latex sensitivities can look for latex-free protection, and applying a moisturizing vitamin cream after exposure to latex can reduce the possibility of irritation for all men.
5. Watch for red flags – Finally, guys of all ages should make it a point to take inventory of their male organ condition on a regular basis. Men should inspect the skin for bumps, rashes, warts and other unusual issues; other signs to watch for include aching in the sack or perineal area, difficulty starting or controlling a urine stream, and blood in the urine. Anything out of the ordinary should be checked by a doctor – waiting can make problems more difficult to treat.
A final word on maintaining a healthy male organ
In order to make the most of the male organ care regimen, health professionals often recommend care with a male organ health formula (such as Man1 Man Oil) which is applied directly to the target area. Essential vitamins and minerals can help to prevent odors and boost the body’s defenses against skin infections such as thrush and balanitis, while all-natural moisturizers work to keep the skin soft, smooth and blemish-free. Creams containing antioxidants such as vitamin C and alpha lipoic acid may also help to protect against environmental damage and signs of early aging.
For additional information on most common men's health issues, tips on improving male organ sensitivity, and what to do to maintain a healthy lifestyle visit: http://www.man1health.com. John Dugan is a professional writer who specialized in men's health issues and contributes feature articles and blogs to numerous publications.
Related Articles -
male organ care, male organ health, male organ health formula,