If you have a low credit score or no credit, you may be interested in learning what your best options are for getting quick cash for emergencies? The answer is by applying for car title loans. Some lenders require borrowers to provide a clear car title as collateral for loans. Finally, subprime borrowers can be approved for secured loans, regardless of their credit scores. In fact, if you own a car that has been paid off or nearly paid off, and have the documents to prove it, you can easily qualify for a cash title loan in less than a business day. |
In times of emergency, there are many options for borrowing money, including:
* Get a cash advance on your credit card: Cash advances come with high fees and exorbitant interest rates that usually exceed purchases or balance transfers. They also have no grace period and will begin accruing interest immediately.
* Apply for a credit union loan: Credit unions are cooperative financial institutions that provide credit at reasonable rates. They are owned and controlled by the members and can offer cash with lower rates of interest than large banks. However, membership to these unions is limited.
* Apply for an unsecured personal loan: Unsecured personal debts don't require collateral in the form of your home, car or other property. You can get cash ranging from $1500 to $100,000, from these lenders. Although they offer lower interest rates than credit cards, the requirements for approval are also more stringent.
* Take a payday advance: Payday advances are small, short-term loans that must be repaid within 14-30 days on average. They are given on the requirement that you are employed and have a steady job. These are approved regardless of the borrower's credit record, and are usually intended to cover a borrower's expenses until their next payday.
* Apply for a car equity loan: For car title loans, lenders' require typically a clear pink slip offered as collateral, making them one of the subprime debt instruments with the lowest approval requirements. Although they are meant to be short-term loans that are repaid within 30 days, some lenders offer flexible term lengths for repayment and will allow you to repay the loan over a term of 30 days to 24 months.
While employment status and income are also significant factors that determine approval for an auto title loan, not all lenders require these as they can repossess your car and sell it off to the highest bidder. But to qualify, all you really need is proof that you own the vehicle in the form of a clear pink slip and documentation to show that there is no previous lien on your title.
Your lender will first appraise the vehicle to assess its value and determine how much you are qualified to borrow. It is recommended that you research this option yourself and calculate the auto equity you own to determine how much your automobile is worth and what is the maximum amount you can borrow against your auto equity.
Used vehicle owners often turn to an online research tool called the Kelly's Blue Book. It helps calculate the trade-in value of automobiles and will help you find out the resale value of your automobile, depending on its make, model, age, mileage, condition, popularity and upgrades. Knowing this value will empower you to negotiate with the lender about the amount you can borrow as a car title loan so you can get the maximum value as well as the best rate of interest.
The subprime market is a prime target for lenders who may try to charge exorbitant interest rates, so before you sign on the dotted line, read the loan agreement carefully, especially the legal disclosures section, to ensure that you fully understand the terms of the loan. You may want to consult a lawyer, who can help you understand all of your confusions.
If you repay your car title loan strictly on schedule, you can even establish a positive payment record and reestablish credit. This will allow you to become financially solvent and approach traditional lenders such as banks in future.
Do you have bad credit? No problem! A pink slip is sufficient collateral to get approval for car title loans. Oregon lender offers some of the lowest interest rates in the industry, confidentiality and quick turnaround. Visit www.123fundme.com to apply online!
Related Articles -
car title loans arizona, california car title loans, illinois car title loans, oregon car,