We all want to lose weight fast but not all of us have the budget to consult an experienced nutritionist. Rest assured there are numerous things to do to achieve your desired weight... and exercise is one. But, today we'll simply review the best food to eat to lose weight fast. |
1. Dairy products Light yogurt, low-fat cheeses and milk all have a high calcium content. A recent study from the University of Tennessee states that these dairy products increase weight loss by up to 70%.
In addition, researchers found that people who incorporate more calcium into their diet lose 2 times more weight than those who do not have enough calcium. Furthermore, calcium eaters lose 5 times more fat than people who do not have enough calcium.
Calcium is particularly effective for weight loss because it inhibits calcitriol. Calcitriol is a hormone that, among other things, makes you fat. As a result, more calcium makes us lose weight. Moreover, a researcher at Laval University also found that calcium increases the feeling of fullness.
Satiety is the feeling you feel when you are no longer hungry. According to the same study, women lose 6 times more weight when they have an increased intake of calcium in their diet.
2. Oatmeal Oat flakes have a high content of resistant starch, and oatmeal increases the feeling of fullness, more than any other cereal. Researchers at Wake Forest Medical Center have found that oatmeal has a high content of soluble fiber - the fiber that reduces fat accumulation.
Oat flakes also regulate the body's blood sugar level. Therefore, it cuts hunger and it lowers the level of insulin in the blood. With less insulin in the blood, the body burns fat instead of storing it (apples and cinnamon have the same effect). J
3. Apples Apples have a high pectin content. This fiber has several surprising properties. Pectin is a powerful appetite suppressant. According to one study, it prolongs satiety for a long time: 1 to 2 hours more than other fibers.
Researchers at the University of Rio de Janeiro have found that women who eat an apple before every meal have a 33% greater chance of losing weight. Amazingly, pectin regulates the blood sugar level - which prevents overeating.
This also prevents fat from accumulating. On the other hand, the reduced rate of insulin means that fats are more easily burned. Other foods that are high in pectin are apricots, bananas, cabbage, carrots, pods, onions, peaches, oranges and grapefruit.
4. Guava Guava has a high vitamin C content. The benefits of this vitamin are proven by a study from Arizona State University. After physical activity and sufficient vitamin C, you can burn 30% more fat.
If your vitamin C intake is insufficient, you will have a lot more trouble burning fat (and losing weight). Vitamin C also regulates cortisol levels. This prevents the accumulation of fat - especially in the stomach. The following foods are also high in vitamin C: yellow pepper, kale, kiwi, broccoli, strawberries and papaya.
5. Broccoli Broccoli has a high sulforaphane content. Chinese scientists have discovered that sulforaphane stimulates enzymes to burn fat. This compound is found in other vegetables: in particular, brussels sprouts, cabbage, cauliflower, kale, broccoli-rave, kohlrabi, mustard, turnip, radishes, rocket and watercress.
6. Pasture raised beef Grazing beef has a high content of linoleic acid. These fatty acids have the particularity of burning fat. According to a study by the American Oil Chemists' Society, linoleic acid helps to lose 9% of your body fat - without any change to your diet and without doing sports! Like fish meat, conjugated linoleic acid also regulates leptin levels. This hormone is also known as the "hormone of satiety".
Therefore, leptin is of utmost importance to regulate weight loss. Other foods high in conjugated linoleic acid are meats raised on pasture: goats, sheep and deer.
There you go - these are the best foods to eat to lose weight fast.
Best Foods to Eat to Lose Weight Fast
Related Articles -
best foods to eat to lose weight fast, ugly me, recommended, beauty, good advice,