Are you a resident of India, looking forward to relocating to Indonesia? |
Well, someone who is planning to shift base to Indonesia, owing to business priorities or family commitments, would need to start planning for it early on. Not because it is apparent but because it will involve a lot of things to be addressed on time, that too, with the presence of professionals.
We all know how complicated relocations can get and how just by being a part of any moving assignment, the moving professionals offering household and storage services in Indonesia can streamline the entire process. So, there is no point in deferring the task of hiring packing experts because the early they get onto the project, the sooner you will be able to sort out things and go ahead with the packing activities and required paperwork!
In this article, we will throw light on every small and intricate detail that you should recall when you are actively working on your moving plan to Indonesia!
An insight into the visa application process
• Residents of India planning to relocate to Indonesia would need to apply for a visa. This can be easily worked out online, either from the immigration website of the government or by getting in touch with the Indonesian embassy.
• One needs to provide necessary documents including work proof, residential proof, and documents that support your immigration to Indonesia (job transfer document from a company in Indonesia or accommodation proof or temporary housing proof in Indonesia) would work.
• The visa application would involve some money, so carrying an adequate amount of cash with you for the journey is advisable. Not only for visa processing, one should have adequate money to overcome any mid-move crisis or surprises during or after the move.
• If you are planning to live for more than a month in Indonesia, you should work out the visa application process in advance. Though the process would take around 3-5 days you can easily work it out online.
• Before you apply for an electronic visa for your move to Indonesia, be aware that it will allow you to stay in the country for only 2-3 months and within this tenure, you will need to get your visa renewed if you are planning to live lifelong in Indonesia, you will need to reside in Indonesia for at least a term of 3 years.
About the different types of visas and their purpose
• There is a provision for entering Indonesia without a visa but getting it collected at the time of entry. So, even if you do not get to apply for it beforehand, you can continue with an entry visa (also known as VITAS).
• Ideally, there are two main types of visas that one would need over his course of stay in Indonesia – the ITAS – meant for short-term stays, and the KITAP – which is the name given to the permanent visa permit that one gets when he has held the temporary visa for at least 3 years in the country.
Note: These different types of Visas (held by the individual) will determine the tenure and purpose of an individual’s stay in the country. Since the process of visa application is complicated, individuals are advised to align everything needed for it, as early as possible.
The process to find the Best Movers in Indonesia
Planning a move to Indonesia would not be an easier journey. Even if you happen to have experienced relocations several times in the past, you will need to prepare for it with all your focus and thought. Since moving to Indonesia from India would mean conducting a long-distance move, you are advised to look out for reputed, leading movers that can offer both relocation and storage services in Indonesia to you, without straining the designed moving budget.
• Time: The first thing that you should keep in mind is that finding a genuine moving company that can serve you well for your Indonesia move would need time. So, work on a practical moving plan and give time to the important chores first.
• Money: When you are conducting a move for the first time, that too, over a long distance, you cannot take risks with your finances. And it would not only involve your relocation expenses but costs that you will incur after you have moved into the new country for purchasing essential services and making basic payments.
• Search: You may be aware of what kind of moving company you are looking for but you would still need to run a detailed evaluation of the available moving deals and search for the one that you think would accommodate all your moving needs well. Make sure you always opt for genuine movers.
• Compare: Comparing moving companies concerning the costs involved, services expenses, handling charges, etc. would help you to choose a mover that appropriately takes care of your finances along with assuring you a safe and secure moving experience. You can check the relocation costs with each of the shortlisted movers to find the best ones for you.
• Paperwork: Once you come across a moving company that promises to address your long-distance move, you should verify all the supporting documents provided by the company at the time of booking. Check the registration papers, license, and insurance policies and read every clause given on the contract before signing up for the deal.
Adjusting yourself to the change
Someone who has shifted base to Indonesia from India will not have a lot many things to complain about. This is because the country does promise an experience that can be cherished throughout life. You get to see a vibrant culture with so many people and social groups and breathtaking natural beauty. And if you allow yourself some time and prepare for the change early on, you can certainly have an easy and sorted moving experience.
This brings us to the team of International Movers Indonesia that you have hired for your assignment. If you think you have prepared yourself well enough for the move and have additionally taken into account the ideas and clauses we just shared above, your move to Indonesia would not be a complicated one.
For More Details Visit - Storage Services in Indonesia, Self Storage in Jakarta
Related Articles -
household, and, storage, services, in, Indonesia,